20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have a SIMS Model
As new recordings were done then very unlikely that recovery is possible. As the digital files are stored on RAM inside the DVR I think that an app like Power Recovery may work, but never tried PR on a DVR myself.
If it does work, as with a deleted flash-drive, it will try to recover RAW data, and where it can still read headers, creates or suggests a filename extension. Of course, if the stored data is non-windows, then probably wont be readable or recoverable.
on Nov 23, 2017
Cannot operate svr-925 digital recorder, need manual
How to Record:
1. Make sure HOLD switch (on side of unit with pocket clip) is set to off position (slide to right is off - to left would be hold)
2. For best results set unit with mic(rophone) which is on top of unit toward sound source and press REC/STOP button (Top button on front of unit just below LCD display). Recording will begin and will be indicated on LCD display.
> Red Record LED will be on and the message number, recording time will be displayed on the LCD.
3. To stop recording, press REC/STOP button one time.
* If no other buttons are pressed within 1 minute at stop position, it will power off automatically.
4. Pause during recording by simply pressing MODE/PAUSE button- press button again to resume.
There is a Voice Operated System (VOS) Recording button on left side also. You can record with voice activation to conserve recording space but I have found that you lose a portion of the recorded sound as it activates and if there is no sound for a very few minutes the unit powers off and you will get nothing further recorded. I recomend just keeping VOS in off position.
5. To erase a recording: Select the message number you want to erase and while it is stopped (the message number will appear in LCD with the length of recording showing also)
Press and hold the ERASE button until the LCD begins blinking "ERASE" then, while it's blinking simply press the erase button again and the recording will be erased.
6. To play back a recorded message find your message by "toggling" the switch on the right side of the unit that says INDEX. That switch is the fast forward/reverse play etc. To Play simply push the switch in. This button/switch takes a little practice to use but the Play portion is straight forward. Use the front buttons to pause and stop during playback.
Hope this helps.
on Jan 29, 2009
Can I recover voice files
Download and install Recover my files utility ->Click here to Start Download
Determine what kind of connection cable your digital recorder uses, such as USB or FireWire. Connect the cable to the corresponding port on your computer.Open the file recovery utility. Click "Settings."Click "Save Recovered Files To." Select the location where you want the recovered files to be saved, such as a folder on your computer's hard drive or back on the digital recorder.
Click "Advanced Scan." Click the drive letter that corresponds to your digital recorder and then select "Next."Scroll through the list of available file types that the utility can recover. Click the check box next to the type of deleted file you are searching for, such as audio,click start.Recover my files guide
on Jul 30, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?