20 Most Recent
Gold Medal 2003 Whiz Bang Popcorn Maker - Page 3 Questions & Answers
Drum turns and turns. only burns the kernals
If the drum is turning, then it should work. Are you putting enough oil in the pot? Make sure you let it heat the oil for a little bit before adding the popcorn. If you dont have enough oil or heat it will not heat the kernals properly and burn them. You just need enough to cover the bottom of the pot an 1/8 inch so.
Oster # TSSTTVDFL1GP gets luke warm only
If your Oster TSSTTVDFL1GP toaster oven is only getting lukewarm, there could be several possible causes. One potential issue could be a malfunctioning heating element, which may need to be replaced. Another possible cause could be an issue with the temperature control settings, such as a faulty thermostat or timer. It may also be possible that there is a problem with the power source or wiring, such as a loose or damaged cord or outlet. If you're unsure how to proceed or encounter any difficulties, it may be best to consult the product manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
3/24/2023 8:58:47 PM •
2 hours ago
Looking for instruction manual for Metal Andros Floor Fountain with Light wildon home
I don't have access to specific product manuals or documentation. However, you may be able to find the instruction manual for the Metal Andros Floor Fountain with Light by Wildon Home by contacting the manufacturer or searching for it online. One way to search for the manual is to visit the manufacturer's website or search for it on a search engine, using keywords such as "Metal Andros Floor Fountain with Light instruction manual" or "Wildon Home fountain manual." Additionally, you may be able to find helpful information or troubleshooting tips on the manufacturer's website or by contacting their customer support team.
3/24/2023 8:58:20 PM •
2 hours ago
Hi I am looking for a Smith & Noble manual for an air fryer SNDF8055
I don't have access to specific product manuals or documentation. However, you can try searching for the Smith & Noble manual for the SNDF8055 air fryer on the manufacturer's website or through an online search engine. If you're unable to locate a digital copy of the manual, you may want to contact Smith & Noble customer support directly to request a physical copy or to ask for assistance with any questions or issues you may be having with the product.
3/24/2023 8:57:56 PM •
2 hours ago
Cooker & Lewis bleeped but no lights and water in bottom.
If your Cooker & Lewis cooker is bleeping but there are no lights and there is water in the bottom, it could be an indication of a problem with the cooker's internal components or a malfunction in the programming. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the power supply to the cooker to make sure that it is receiving power. If the cooker is not receiving power, it may be due to a tripped circuit breaker or a faulty electrical outlet.
- Check the water level in the bottom of the cooker. If there is too much water, it can cause the cooker to malfunction. Drain the water out of the cooker and then try using it again.
- If there is no issue with the power supply or the water level, try resetting the cooker by turning it off at the main power switch, waiting for a few minutes, and then turning it back on again.
- If none of the above steps work, it is possible that there is a problem with the cooker's internal components. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer's customer support or a professional repair service for further assistance.
It is always a good idea to refer to the instruction manual for specific troubleshooting tips and guidance on your Cooker & Lewis cooker.
3/24/2023 8:38:19 PM •
3 hours ago
I need to reset day feature on a Derwent digital clock. I can reset time, date including month but not day ?
To reset the day feature on a Derwent digital clock, you can follow these steps:
- Press and hold the "SET" button for a few seconds until the hour starts flashing.
- Use the "UP" or "DOWN" button to set the correct hour.
- Press the "SET" button again to move to the minutes display. Set the correct minutes using the "UP" or "DOWN" button, then press "SET" again.
- The display will now show the year. Use the "UP" or "DOWN" button to set the correct year, then press "SET" to move on to the month display.
- Set the correct month using the "UP" or "DOWN" button, then press "SET" to move on to the day display.
- Use the "UP" or "DOWN" button to set the correct day of the month. Press "SET" again to confirm the setting and exit the setup mode.
If you are still having trouble resetting the day feature, you may want to refer to the instruction manual for your specific Derwent digital clock or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
3/24/2023 8:37:00 PM •
3 hours ago
How to attach proctor silex 4996 brew basket
To attach the brew basket to the Proctor Silex 4996 coffee maker, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the brew basket and the carafe.
- Insert the brew basket onto the carafe by aligning the two tabs on the bottom of the brew basket with the corresponding slots on the carafe.
- Twist the brew basket clockwise until it locks into place. You should hear a click to confirm that it is securely attached.
- Open the lid of the coffee maker and place the carafe on the warming plate.
- Add your desired amount of coffee grounds to the brew basket, then add water to the water reservoir according to the markings on the side of the coffee maker.
- Close the lid of the coffee maker and press the "BREW" button to start the brewing process.
If you are still having trouble attaching the brew basket to your Proctor Silex 4996 coffee maker, you may want to refer to the instruction manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
3/24/2023 8:36:28 PM •
3 hours ago
Ram getting stuck on side of compactor tearing bag and stopping compactor
If a ram on a compactor is getting stuck on the side and tearing the bag, it could be due to a few reasons:
- Overfilled bin: If the bin is overfilled, the trash can push against the sides of the bin, causing the bag to tear and the ram to get stuck.
- Worn or damaged guide rails: Guide rails help the ram move smoothly up and down. If they are worn or damaged, the ram can get stuck on the side of the bin.
- Misaligned bin: If the bin is not aligned properly, the ram can get stuck on the side of the bin.
To prevent the ram from getting stuck on the side of the compactor and tearing the bag, here are a few steps you can take:
- Make sure the bin is not overfilled. Ensure that the trash is within the recommended levels.
- Check the guide rails for any damage or wear. Replace any damaged or worn rails.
- Ensure the bin is aligned properly before starting the compactor.
- Consider using stronger trash bags that are less likely to tear.
- If the issue persists, it may be a mechanical issue with the compactor. In this case, it's best to contact a qualified technician to inspect and repair the compactor.
3/24/2023 8:33:09 PM •
3 hours ago
Actifry stops before timer is finished and flashes err
When an Actifry Express XL Series 025 stops before the timer is finished and flashes an "err" message, it typically indicates that there is an issue with the appliance that is preventing it from continuing the cooking cycle. Here are some possible solutions:
- Check for obstructions: Make sure that the paddle in the Actifry is not obstructed and is rotating freely. If the paddle is obstructed, it can cause the appliance to stop working and display an error message.
- Check the ingredients: Ensure that the ingredients you are using are not too heavy or too dense for the appliance. If the ingredients are too heavy, they may cause the Actifry to stop working and display an error message.
- Clean the appliance: Clean the Actifry thoroughly, making sure that there is no build-up of oil or food residue that could be causing the error message.
- Contact customer service: If the above solutions do not solve the problem, contact the customer service department of the Actifry manufacturer for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with additional troubleshooting steps or arrange for a repair if necessary.
3/24/2023 8:25:26 PM •
3 hours ago
Cannot take dualit plug apart
Remove the small silver Dualit sticker from the pin side of the plug. There is a small screw inside that will undo the plug :)
3/22/2023 10:46:01 AM •
2 days ago
Manual for cooks companion pressure cooker ccpcs8
- Once the pressure point is reached, the pressure cooker will beep and the timer will start counting up. At this point, you can adjust the cooking time as needed.
- To adjust the cooking time, press the "Time" button on the control panel. This will display the current cooking time.
- Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the cooking time as needed. The cooking time can be adjusted in 1-minute increments.
- Once you have set the desired cooking time, simply wait for the pressure cooker to finish cooking the food.
3/18/2023 3:03:43 AM •
on Mar 18, 2023
Do sedona dehydrators have a fuse?
It is possible that some models of Sedona dehydrators have a fuse, but it is not a universal feature of all Sedona dehydrators. I recommend checking the user manual for your specific model of Sedona dehydrator to see if it has a fuse and, if so, where the fuse is located. If you do not have the user manual, you may be able to find it online or by contacting the manufacturer for assistance.
If your Sedona dehydrator is not functioning properly and you suspect that a fuse may be the cause, you can try checking the fuse to see if it is blown. If the fuse is blown, you will need to replace it in order to restore power to the dehydrator. Be sure to use a fuse with the correct amperage rating as specified in the user manual or by the manufacturer.
3/13/2023 5:23:51 PM •
on Mar 13, 2023
GE JK3800SHSS - Power to the top display & microwave cut out. The oven fans were still blowing from use. The display came back approx. 20 minutes later.
It sounds like there may be an issue with the electrical connection to your GE JK3800SHSS oven/microwave combo unit.
Here are a few things you can check:
- Make sure the unit is properly plugged into a working electrical outlet. If the outlet is not functioning properly, the power to the unit may be interrupted intermittently, causing the display to turn off.
- Check the circuit breaker or fuse box to see if the circuit has been tripped or the fuse has blown. If this is the case, reset the breaker or replace the fuse and try using the oven/microwave combo again.
- If the issue persists, there may be an electrical problem with the unit itself. In this case, it would be best to contact a qualified appliance repair technician to diagnose and fix the problem.
It's also worth noting that the "check food, power was lost" message is a safety feature designed to alert you that the power to the unit was interrupted and that any food inside may not have cooked properly. If you see this message, it's best to check the food to make sure it's cooked to your desired level of doneness.
3/13/2023 5:14:07 PM •
on Mar 13, 2023
Need a replacement regulator Knob for a Cooks Essentials pressure cooker Model #99732. Is there another manufacturer that carry's one that would fit
If you're unable to find a replacement regulator knob for your Cooks Essentials pressure cooker model #99732 through the manufacturer or QVC, you may want to consider contacting a local appliance repair shop or checking online retailers such as Amazon or eBay.
You can also try contacting the customer service department of other pressure cooker manufacturers to see if they have a compatible regulator knob for your model. Some popular pressure cooker brands include Instant Pot, Cuisinart, and Presto. However, there is no guarantee that their replacement parts will fit your Cooks Essentials pressure cooker.
When searching for a replacement regulator knob, make sure to check the compatibility of the part with your specific model number to avoid any compatibility issues.
3/13/2023 5:12:23 PM •
on Mar 13, 2023
Merrychef e4s Partition Plate replacement how to?
These steps can be used to replace the partition plate on a Merrychef e4s oven:
To prevent any mishaps, switch off the oven and unplug it from the power supply.
Remove any trays or cooking racks that may be inside the oven by opening the door.
Within the oven compartment, find the divider plate.
Normally, the oven's right side is where you'll find it.
Remove the broken partition plate from the oven compartment, then throw it away.
Enter the oven cavity with the replacement partition plate.
Make sure it is firmly positioned.
Reconnect the oven's power and shut the door.
To test whether the replacement partition plate is functional, turn on the oven.
3/6/2023 11:30:01 AM •
on Mar 06, 2023
Graetz Bread Maker Models VBM109
Unfortunately, I was unable to find an official website for Graetz bread makers or a downloadable instruction manual for the VBM109 model. However, here are some general instructions on how to use a bread maker that may be helpful:
- Add the ingredients: Add the dry ingredients to the bread pan first, followed by the wet ingredients, and then the yeast. Make sure to follow the recipe and measurement guidelines carefully.
- Select the program: Choose the desired program for your bread maker. Each program has a different setting for kneading, rising, and baking. The VBM109 model may have basic, whole wheat, French, sweet, or gluten-free programs, among others.
- Set the timer: Set the timer according to the recipe or your preferences. This allows you to delay the start of the baking process, so that you can wake up to freshly baked bread or have it ready for dinner.
- Start the machine: Press the start button to begin the bread-making process. The bread maker will mix, knead, rise, and bake the bread according to the selected program.
- Remove the bread: When the bread maker beeps or signals that the bread is done, use oven mitts to carefully remove the hot bread pan from the machine. Let the bread cool down for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
It's important to note that different bread makers may have slightly different instructions and settings, so be sure to consult the manual if you have one. You can also try searching for generic bread maker recipes online or experimenting with your own ingredients and measurements. Good luck!
3/3/2023 5:51:01 AM •
on Mar 03, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?