20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Why will my saw not start, good spark new plug fresh gas
Sounds to me like a plugged up fuel line or old fuel in the fuel line. You may be able to clear it by spraying some starting fluid into the carb to pull the old fuel through. You only want to do this 2 times because this has no oil in it. Another suggestion it to remove the spark plug and put some of your fresh fuel mix directly into the chamber. About an eyedropper full should work.
on Jan 14, 2016
Protective gear safety
ALWAYS wear protective clothing, including:
* Leg protection such as chaps, leggings or cut resistant pants.
* Hard hat if there's any material overhead.
* Gloves or mittens with an enhanced gripping surface.
* Eye protection with side shields.
* Hearing protection such as earplugs or earmuffs.
* Boots or shoes with steel toes and nonskid soles.
on Nov 07, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?