20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
PCI DEVICE FOR THIS MOTHER
I have here, a software that updates all necessary driver for pc or laptop.
* just download the software below
* next,install the software and run the program after installation.
* if ask for Key registration, just enter this code : JCCQ-MAKC-KACK-6TSE-BN35
* Tick "Scan" to begin (it will detect all drivers that needs to be update
* click start to begin downloading (you can choose which driver you want to download)
* click "Install" and it will automatically install on your pc.
This are the supported drivers :
* Sound card drivers
* Printer drivers
* Video card drivers
* Motherboard drivers
* Webcam drivers
* Wireless drivers
* Bluetooth drivers
* FireWire drivers
* Ethernet drivers
* Windows XP drivers
* Windows Vista drivers
* USB drivers
* Chipset drivers
* AC97 drivers
* DVD drivers
* Router drivers
hope this solution helps...
Need Motherboard Cd coz I have`nt
You just visit the site that i can give you then download the driver of your motherboard, we have the same motherboard.
just chose the USA
Good luck !!!
Front panel connection
Go to the manufacturers website for either the motherboard or the case. Then you will have all the information you need.
Windows 7 setup
if your computer is 5 yrs or older it might not support windows 7 also you will need a minimum of 1 GB of RAM for 32 bit or 2GB of RAM for 64 bit to install windows 7 if you need more help with this or if i have missed the problem post a replyhope it helps you
While loading windows it freezes
You are not saying what version of Windows you are trying to install. There is a common issue with WIN XP installation where at the "33 minutes to go" mark, during device installation, the system just hangs forever. This occurs when WINDOWS is trying to identify and load default drivers for all the motherboard components. If there is a defective component, the install will hang at that point. It is said that after a few successive attempts that WINDOWS will continue past the error, but my experience has not shown this to be true. In my case it was time for a new motherboard.
I need to download video
You can download it at:
Can not install the audio
1. Click on this link
for you to go to the ECS website
2. Choose the desired region
3. You have to have Winrar to extract the files, Click on the Application and you are all Set
Not finding what you are looking for?