20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
On Sony T100 and similar,
its the vibration canceling unit, i had the same problem.
if you have good hads you can fix it.( on your oun risk)
1) disasamble the camera, you will see black plastic box inside, this is he lens unit.
2) on the botom you see 2 scrwes, they are holding the CCD remove them and the ccd unit will come from the lens assembly
3) the next is the stabilizer unit it is the problematic one. it is located on the left side of the lens asebly and is held by 2 screws.
you can test it by puling out the cable connected to it (the conector is just under the lens) and verifign that the problem is solved. ( you can leave it this way it will shoot fine just without the anti shake)
4) to fix it take it out ,remove the plastic cover, you see the lens on a plastic mount it should be glued to the magnet under it. the problem is that the glue fals apart.
remove one of the pins on wich it slides, and take the lens and the magnet out.
5) reglue the magnet and reasemble the camera.
6) power up and test, for me that solved the problem
if you need more help you can mail me at adisarit(et)yahoo(dot)com this is spam mail so be prepared to wait a few days for reply.
i have a document with pictures explaining the process ....
on Oct 10, 2013
How to upload photos from cybershot DSC-T300 to Macbook pro?
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use iPhoto or any other photo cataloging program.
on Sep 02, 2012
Sony cybershot t300 lcd screen remains dark when switched on
Your camera must be experiencing these symptoms due to a faulty CCD, and not due to other problems. If the problem is due to your dropping the camera, you might be out of luck.
If you have not dropped your camera and still facing this problem, then contact service people to replace the CCD imager in your camera .
Hope this helps .
on Dec 21, 2011
When i put the battery
Hello .Make sure battery is fully charged .Inside battery door compartment there should be a reset button to push..Try that, if unit still wont work,yes there is good chance unit was subject to moisture .Please let me know..Goodluck
on Sep 23, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?