20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Xerox 5550DN The Printing Scout often disables tab key
I have been checking with Xerox, we service the units. They nor I are aware of this issue. If you are able to disable the printing scout option and it works, thats the only option right now. There is no way to have the drivers loaded with the notification options disabled, and there is no option to install the printer driver w/o installing the printing scout.
At the very end of installing the drivers where it asks to do a test page, the newer drivers ask you if you want print scount installed.
But just to verify, the TAB key on your keyboard is disabled when the printing scout option is on, on the driver, is the tab key disabled at anytime or only when you print. This is a little unclear.
Also, you can install the PHaser 5550N driver which will then install without print scout, but you will lose the duplex option.
I hope this helps.
on Aug 29, 2012
Scanner error 6 in laser jet 3052
"Error 6" indicates a common problem with LaserJet, a brand of dry electrophotographic laser printers from computer technology company Hewlett-Packard. One of such machines is the HP LaserJet 3390, an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan and fax documents.
on Apr 20, 2019
Hi dear experts ,hp color laser printer cp1215 is out of calibrate.What can I do to solve this problem ? Thanks .
- to recalibrate: first open Toolbox.
- For Windows XP:
- Click Start (), click All Programs, click HP, click your product, and then click HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Toolbox.
- OR in Windows Vista:
- Click the Windows icon (), click All Programs, click HP, click your product, and then click HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Toolbox.
- Click the Device Settings folder, and then click the Print Quality page.
- Under Print Quality, click Calibrate next to Calibrate Now.
- Click OK when the 'Your request has been sent to the device' message appears on the computer. The calibration process begins.
Calibration might take 2 to 3 minutes. Do not turn the product off during calibration.
- When calibration ends, try printing again. If the issue is resolved, stop troubleshooting.
- If you are still experiencing print quality issues, repeat steps 1 through 5 in this solution. You can recalibrate the printer as many as 3 times.
on Oct 25, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?