20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Trying to set-up a Kodak
You need to uninstall old driver then reinstall new driver from below link.
Click on above link download driver for your os uninstall old driver and all usb drivers from device manager then install driver.
Make sure there is not any incompatible usb drivers in computer.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks for using FixYa.
on Jun 21, 2011
How to install kodak i 1220 flatbed.
1st You download Scanner Driver.
Kodak Scanner Driver
After this install the Scanner driver in the system.
Installation of Scanner Driver
- Go to the control panel
- Click on the System Icon
- Click on the Hardware Tab
- Click on the Device Manager then
- Select the Unknown Device or scanner device where yellow Question Marks sign on it.
- Right click on it and uninstall it.
- After this go to the top of the device manager and click on scan for hardware changes.
- Driver installation Wizard start.
- Brows Your Driver from the Hard Disk and click on next.
- Driver will be install.
on May 03, 2010
Kodak Smart touch button not working
I had same problem with Kodak s1220 scanner. Smart button didn't invoke the oem program in Windows 7 64 bit. It started the windows program which wasn't as slick as the oem. I un-installed and re-installed programs in all kinds of orders to no avail. The updates didn't address the issue. I finally started digging in the various folders in the update package and found a directory called "Button app" it had a install setup program and a file called "killKSS". After that it worked! Sweet. Now if I can only charge kodak for my time.
on Jan 18, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?