20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to reset xerox m118 drum counter
Hi Laurynas Straksas,
What very frequently happens with those machines is this. On the drum cartridge, there is a green cover in front. Behind that cover there is a series of gears, one has a flag like tab sticking out. That tab is the drum reset, what it does is makes one swipe past the drum reset switch when you install it and that resets the drum life by swiping a switch one time. That flag has fallen and did not swipe your switch, you can do one of 2 things. You can have whoever you purchased the drum from replace the cartridge, or you can pop off that green cover and manipulate that flag to an Up and to the up position and replace the cover and install the drum in the machine, once the machine runs it will swipe the switch and reset the drum count, turning off the light and allowing your machine to run. Once you take the green cover off you will easily see what I am talking about, Flag will be down, work it until you get it in the up position. That will do it.
on Aug 26, 2014
Xerox WC Pro 35 - Error 14-563
this code means your scanner has failed to setup correctly. this could be a problem that you would need a qualified tech to service the copier. there is nothing that you can do after you power off and power on (popo) the copier. it could be voltage, pwb board, or a binding scanner assembly.
on Apr 08, 2014
Pin code reached the copy limit. How to re-set the
The Auditron feature is used to prevent the machine from being used by unauthorized users and also to track the total number of copies or prints produced with each account. When the total number reaches the upper limit set up by machine administrator, users cannot use the copy feature on the machine. Before resetting the machine you will want to print a usage report. Those instructions are at the bottom of these instructions.
Solution : How To Print Reports and Lists (Auditron / Copy Meter Report)
The Print Report / List feature allows you to print various reports and lists for each non-print job.
- Press the [Log In / Out] button on the Control Panel. See the Related Items below for additional information on navigating the Control Panel.
- Press the [Select] button below the Display Screen to select 'System Settings.'
- Use the numeric keypad on the Control Panel to enter the Administrator Login ID, then press the [Select] button to confirm.
NOTE: The default System Administrator Login ID is set to 11111. The System Administrator mode allows you to customize many settings on the machine to suit your particular requirements. The machine enters the Machine Administrator mode only when a correct System Administrator login ID is entered.
- Press the [Select] button until 'Auditron Admin' is highlighted, and then press the [Enter] button on the Control Panel to confirm selection. The Auditron Administration screen will be displayed.
- Press the middle [Select] button until 'Reset Acc Limit' is highlighted, and then press the [Enter] button. The 'Reset Accounts' screen will be displayed.
- Press the left [Select] button to reset all accounts.
- Press the middle [Select] button to cancel the request.
- Press the left or middle [Select] button to perform the action. The Auditron Administration screen will be displayed.
- Press the [Exit] button to return to the default screen.
- Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel. The Machine Status screen will be displayed on the Display Screen. See the Related Items below for additional information on navigating the Control Panel.
- Press the middle [Select] button below the Display Screen to display the Report / List information.
- Press the [Enter] button on the Control Panel. The Print Report / List (Non-print Jobs) screen will be displayed with the options referenced in the table below.
Lists the account data such the account name, the limit set for the account and the total number of copies for each account.
- Press the [Select] button to scroll to highlight the required report under the appropriate column, then press [Enter].
- Press the [Start] button on the Control Panel. The Report / List will print.
on May 29, 2011
WorkCenter M118 it stop sending
Solution : Make Sure the SMTP (Mail) Server is an Open Relay Server or Uses POP-Before-SMTP Authentication
The mail server being used must be an Open Relay server or use POP before SMTP authentication. If the mail server being used requires SMTP authentication, the scan to e-mail process will fail. The WorkCentre is unable to access the mail server when SMTP authentication is required. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or System Administrator for additional information.
NOTE: The WorkCentre was designed to send e-mail through internal corporate mail servers. In most cases, if using your Internet Service Provider (ISP) mail server, the scan to e-mail process will fail because most ISP mail servers require SMTP authentication to send mail. Contact your ISP for additional information.
on Feb 24, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?