20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to solve error code c430
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
on Jul 11, 2018
Toshiba e-280 shows F-120 error code, i dint find
[F120] Database abnormality
What you can try to do is go into (08) mode by holding the 0 and 8 keys while turning on the copier. Once it comes into test mode key in 684, this rebuilds the databases. If this doesn't fix it go into (08) mode again and key in 690 and press start, key in 2 and just hit start again. This formats the HDD and hopefully the copier will work after that. If not you will likely have to replace the HDD.
Note: When you format the HDD it clears out only information such as address book and templates.
on May 10, 2018
Toshiba e studio 282 error code E 010
E010 is a jam up in your fusing unit. Chances are on that model, you have a pickoff finger stuck in an up position. Check for that, if there is just push it back down with a pencil. Otherwise you may have other problems and will need to contact a Toshiba Authorized Retailer for help.
on Oct 12, 2017
F103 error code in 452 e-studio toshiba copier
(1) Check if the connectors of the HDD are disconnected.
(2) Check if the connector pins are disconnected or the wires of harnesses are broken.
(3) Perform the bad sector check (08-694). If the check result is OK, recover the data in the HDD. If
the check result is failed, replace the HDD.
(4) Replace the SYS board
on Jun 26, 2016
Toshiba estudio 282 has error code cc90--how to
good day cc90 is the top tray of your finisher (sorter) is causing the fault it is usually caused by there was something heavy put on the top tray or somebody bumped the tray. the bushes on the tray that is lifted by the motor are faulty and need to be replaced by a qualified technician if you need to use the machine please switch off the machine and unplug the finisher (sorter) switch on and the machine will work and obviously not sort or staple i hope that this quick fix will help you out until a technician can repar your finisher (the plug for the finisher is at the back of the machine above the power inlet behind a small cover)
on Mar 31, 2015
How to fix code c440
C440-Heater abnormality after abnormality judgment: The temperature of the fuser roller has exceeded the range of control or does not even reach the range.
You can try going into (08) mode by holding 0 and 8 while turning on the copier. Once the copier starts up key in 400 and press start, input "0" and press interrupt. Try rebooting the copier, if this doesn't clear that call for service then you are going to need to get work done on your fuser.
on Jul 31, 2014
HDD has crashed
check if there is a bad sector on your hdd, using hard disk checker software for bad sectors, if it has you need to replace it and backup your files. asap.
on Jun 16, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?