You can download games that compatible with Samsung SGH-G800 to your pc and then transfer the game files to your phone using the usb data cable.Follow the instructions to do so,
1) First thing you need to do is to find the games from internet and download them to your pc,you can type "download samsung SGH 800 games" in google to find games that's compatible with your phone model (only those games compatible with your phone model would work)
2) To get you started,here are few sites where you can download games for your phone modelhttp://www.mobilerated.com/samsung-sgh-g800-games.html
to download games from this website,click on the game you want to download,then on the next page select 'Download' on the right hand side of the page and the links to download will appear under the title 'Installation files for
samsung SGH-800' click on the files called JAD and JAR one by one to download the files.Download both the files and put it in a folder in your PC where you can easily find them,like desktop.
3)Now all that is left to do is to transfer the downloaded files to your phone and you can then install
the games to the phone and start playing.The
quickest way to do this is to put your phone into Mass Storage Mode
then connect it via the USB cable to your computer.To set your phone to Mass Storage Mode, do the following:
- Go to the main menu
- Select Settings
- Then Select Phone Settings
- Choose PC Connections from the menu
- And then click on Mass Storage.
3) Now connect the phone to your pc.Now your phone will show up as a
USB Storage device and you can just copy and past files to it like you
would a USB Thumb drive.
4) Now you need to copy the downloaded jar and jad files from your computer and paste them on the folder named "other" from the new mass storage device (that is the phone) found on your 'My Computers' folder.
5) After copying the files,you can now disconnect your usb cable and now using your phone,browse to the 'other' folder and you should find the name of the game file you just copied form your pc.Open it using the ok or similar key on your phone and it will prompt you to install the game,follow the onscreen instruction to complete the installation.
6) Now you should find the installed game on your games folder in your phone.Feel free to ask any
clarification or doubts regarding this.
Hope it helped.Thanks for using Fixya!