20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
Network is unavailable
first check ur phone setting .sometimes it is in offline mode. so make it to general profile. if still the problem persists then it is the simcard slot that is having problem.so then go to services center then
on Mar 03, 2012
Network key samsung e250
unlock it by following...
BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING
This will also bring the phone to default settings
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it,
so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turn off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)
on Mar 01, 2012
How to deactive GPRS in telenor..
if you have to pay for it to telenor then u have to ask to your service provider to deactive it but if you are not paying for it then just delete the settings in "gprs setting" that have been sent by telenor to you.
koi bhi service provider aap ko setting bhejta hai tu woh messages ki form mein aati hai or setting mein ja kar fix ho jati hai.. ab mujhe nahi pata k telenor ko pay krna parta hai ya nhi...yani paisey us waqt to kattey hi hain laikin agar telenor ne koi package diya hai to subsription k waqt bhi kattey honge.. aap deikh lo aapko do options di hain.
on Feb 25, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?