First try doing a soft reset. This is simply done by holding down the start button for about 15 seconds.
If that does not help, you will need to connect the TomTom to your computer USB port and to install again the TomTom system.
Here the steps from TomTom:
Before you begin, make sure you have the latest version of TomTom HOME
installed on your computer.
Part 1: Remove the current application
1. Reset your device
2. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable or dock.
3. Turn on your device by pressing the power button for 5 seconds.
- Your device should automatically connect to the computer upon reset.
If your TomTom device asks you if you want to connect to your computer,
4. TomTom HOME may run automatically when you connect your device. If it does not, run TomTom HOME on your computer.
5. In the Main Menu of HOME click on Manage my device
6. Click on the plus symbol
next to Applications
. Click in the checkbox
on the right to select the application.
7. Click on Remove items from device
8. Click OK
at the prompt.
9. You will see a prompt, asking you to save a copy before you delete it. Choose Don't copy
10. The application will then be removed. Click Done
Part 2: Reinstall the TomTom Application