20 Most Recent
Viking DEDO205 Stainless Steel Electric Double Oven Questions & Answers
Viking oven won't turn on
I had same problem (twice) with my Viking dual fuel range. In my case a relay that supplies power to the oven heating elements failed. The convection fan would run. The elements were warm to the touch. If you have a free standing range, it may be that relay (part number PM010026) which is located in the front of the stove. Remove a long narrow stainless steel panel (1 screw each side) located under where the door hinges. You can hear the relay click when you turn up the oven thermostat. That will help you locate the relay.
Note: Viking does not sell parts. You have to find their parts distributor for your part of the country.
My clock does not work on my stove
Hi Jason. Have you performed the following actions?
Electronic Timing Center (Analog Clock w/Digital Display)
Synchronizing the analog and digital clocks
1. Press the "timer" and "start time" buttons simultaneously.
2. Turn the set knob to move the hands on the analog clock to any time setting.
3. After five seconds the display will go blank. Press the timer button and using the set knob, set the digital time to the exact time on the analog clock. This will synchronize the two clocks. You can now set the time of day.
Setting the Time-of-Day
The time-of-day must be set before any other program can be used. When your oven is first connected to the power in your home, the digital display will show 00:00. To program the time-of-day:
1. Push and hold the "timer" and "bake hours" button at the same time.
2. Turn the "Set" knob until correct time is displayed on the digital clock.
3. Release "timer" and "bake hours" button
The analog clock will automatically set after the digital time is set
Let me know so that I may follow up if need be.
My Viking oven door will not open after self
not sure. its possible that something melted into the hinges and glued it shut. or i guess if it got hot enough the metal could have been heated up to a point where it was bent out of shape and thus it got stuck
The fan in the oven is really loud and making
It could be worn motor bearings, a loose fan, or the fan blades catching the cover.
You are going to have to remove the cover over the fan to determine exactly what the noise is.
If it is worn bearings, then only solution is to replace the fan motor.
The digital and analog timer do not work
No, there is not a fuse on this model. You will need to repalce the clock assembly for this unit. Call us asap and we'll ship the correct part out to you asap so you can start cooking again. We look forward to working with you!
The self cleaning mode
A safety feature on the oven door latch is preventing it from going on to clean. Find the reason the door wont latch on top section and it should clean then.
We know your controls are working asking the clean cycle to start because your lower door latches.
Some things to check :
1. Bent or worn out door latch or striker or catch assembly
2. No power to motor to move latch assemble
3. Board for self cleaning may have fuse out or be bad entirely.
4. Motor assembly that moves the latch could be bound up or worn out
If this helps you understand your problem please rate me as high as you can and thank you for using fix ya. Good Luck and God Bless.
Self cleaning lock arm
maybe turn power from breaker switch off and wait and turn switch back on see if that doesn't reset oven door lock
Not finding what you are looking for?