20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My dishwasher model #mdb4651wont shut off
Sorry I only have more questions. If you observe the following things it may help rule out the thermostat or heating element . There are similarities to my problem. My dishwasher run for 4 seconds and stops briefly and starts again and will do that for ever.
1. Will it run properly in RINSE ONLY mode?
2. Does it run constantly or stop /starts continuously?
3. Does the soap dispenser open?
4. Does the timer count down? Ie cycle reads 2H and counts down, at least on my model.
5. Finally noticing if all the normal sequencing is happening. Ie turns on, pump empties the dishwasher, fill occurs, arms spin, and so forth. you should be able hear the unit empty and refill again and the rinse light goes on.
Sorry I could'nt be more help but possibly we can help each other.
on Mar 07, 2020
MY MAYTAG DISHWASHER MDBH969AWS1 IS FLASHING LIGHTS AND WONT RUN
First step is similar to a computer. Reboot. Turn off your dishwasher at the breaker box. Hopefully your electrician designated a separate breaker for your dishwasher, otherwise whatever else is on that breaker will be off. Shut the breaker off; wait 10-15 minutes; turn breaker back on. This will resolve many issues and is the first step to try.
on Jun 08, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?