20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I can't open the back of my watch to put a battery into it
If you don't have the right tools don't even try - you'll risk damaging your nice watch. Instead, take it to a watch shop or jewelry store (Sears does it too) and let them do it with the right tools, correct battery and - very important - a new gasket to keep it water resistant. Cost for the battery replacement is about $8.
on Apr 28, 2010
How do I reset the Seiko ch-899
You can follow these steps to reset your watch manually:
- Press and hold "SET" button for 2 seconds until the hour digit.
- Press "ADJUST" button to change the value of the hour digit.
- Press the "SET" button once, the minute digits will flash.
- Press the "SET" button once, the second digits will flash.
- Press the "SET" button, "12H" or "24H" will flash.
on Jun 24, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?