20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
GapKids Digital Watch - Need to know how to set
Light button is A
Mode button is B
Start button is C
Reset button is D
Standard Time Adjustment:
1) To set time, date, etc. press button B three times (assuming you start in standard time display mode)
2) Press button D until the area you'd like to change is flashing. (i.e.: minutes, date, day, etc.)
3) Press button C to change. Press once for one unit increment of change. Hold for 3 seconds for speedy advance.
4) Press D again until the next area you'd like to change is flashing.
5) At completion of changes press Button B to resume standard time display mode.
GapKids Watch turning off the alarm
If you don't have the instructions, the buttons are labeled as follows:
Top Left is "Light" - Button A
Bottom Left is "Mode" - Button B
Top Right is "Start" - Button C
Bottom Right is "Reset" - Button D
With the time displayed, press the reset ("D button as listed in the instructions) and the alarm time should be displayed. While holding the "D"/reset button down, press the start or "C" button to toggle the alarm on or off.
Hope this helps
Can't get kids gap watch move from military "24" hr time!
hit mode three times until TUES flashes and the seconds. Hit reset until the hours flash and hit start to change them. The watch goes from AM hours to PM and then back through AM and when it cycles through the PMs for the second time, they will alternate 12/24 hour time.
The watcfh is in military time. Can this be
It is usual o be able to change this, although I haven't been able to find any instructions on their web site. If you haven't got any instructions, then I suggest you try the nearest store for help.
You can find the address of the nearest shop by going to " www.nike.com/timing", clicking on "support" and then on "retail locator"
How do you set the time?
just select the the right top button of ur watch or menu.........there order of numbers will be blinking ...............u just adjust as u wan and make it proper
Gap kids watch setting time
hit mode three times until TUES flashes and the seconds. Then hit reset to adjust which value you want to change, and then hit start to make the change scrolling through the hours and seconds
Not finding what you are looking for?