20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
When a call comes in and I transfer to my boss' extension, incoming calls do not come through, caller states phone keeps on ringing.
Also on that same extension calls do not transfer to voice mail.
- Begin the transfer. With the caller on the line, press the "Transfer" key. The caller will automatically be placed on hold and you will hear a dial tone.
- Connect the caller to the other party. Dial the extension of the party you wish to reach. When you hear the extension ring or after you've announced the caller, complete the transfer by pressing "Transfer" a second time. If the person does not wish to receive the call, press "Release" to disconnect from the dialed extension. Press the key beside the flashing arrow on the LCD indicator where the various lines are displayed to return to the caller.
- Cancel an incomplete transfer. If you make an error when dialing and need to retrieve the caller, simply press the key beside the flashing arrow on the LCD indicator.
- Park an incoming call. Parking a call at a designated extension allows the recipient to answer the call from any phone in the facility. With the caller on the line, press the "Park" key twice. If your system designates a particular extension for parked calls, the caller will be held at that extension. Otherwise, the caller is held at your extension. To specify an extension for a parked call, press "Park," dial the desired extension and press "Park" a second time. Replace the handset.
- Retrieve a parked call. On any system phone, press "Park" and dial the extension on which the call is parked. You will be connected to the caller.
on Sep 27, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?