20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Turning wheel disconnected from motor?
I would try replacing the needle, as it may have got bent. I have had this happen and I was sure needle wasnt effected. when I changed needle it was fixed. The very tip of my old needle had a slight curve and wasnt connecting to correct spot on throat plate. make sure you have needle in highest position and that stitch selection in turned back to straight stitch.
Embroidery machine thread getting stuck!
The error message "Check and rethread the upper thread" on your Brother PE550D embroidery machine can be caused by a few different things. Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:
- Make sure that the thread is loaded correctly and the thread guides are properly adjusted. Refer to the manual or the threading diagram on the machine for specific instructions.
- Check the tension of the upper thread. The tension should be adjusted according to the type and weight of the fabric being used.
- Check the bobbin case and make sure it is loaded correctly and the tension is adjusted properly.
- Clean the bobbin case and the race hook, and make sure there is no lint or debris that could be causing the thread to bunch up.
- Check the needle, make sure it is the correct size and type for the thread and fabric you're using, and that it is inserted correctly and tightened securely.
- Inspect the silver arm on the left and make sure it is not bent or damaged and that it moves freely.
- Make sure that the presser foot is in the correct position and that the presser foot lever is in the proper position.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it may be best to take the machine to a professional technician or contact the manufacturer for further assistance or service.
It is important to note that, the above steps are general troubleshooting steps, and the actual problem can be caused by different things, so it is best to consult a service manual for your specific Brother PE550D embroidery machine or contact the manufacturer for more detailed and accurate information.
Brother 600ul overlocker, where do I out oil?
I searched it but this is all i could find and this is just general info not specific to your brother machine ... there are several services that have manuals for a small charge and you might contact the Brother company and request one. or at least ask them the question .. sorry i wasn't more help my rule of thumb is one small drop here and there from time to time doesn't hurt a thing just be careful it doesn't get on your fabric https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-yJ5PjYJL8
How to find brother sewing machine ZZ3-B982 user guide?
Brother has extensive website and customer service. If you go to their site for your country and put in your model number, they'll tell you if they can get you a manual. Most are just downloads.. very easy. I'd give you a URL but I don't know where you are located.
They have fabulous customer service, so try there first.
Not finding what you are looking for?