20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
Unable to register, not asking for password
See below for complete instructions but think you have missed out part 2......
Reregister the handset or add additional handsets.
1. Remove all handsets form charging or Main base unit.
2. On on Main base unit, press and hold Page button for 10 seconds until beep. ( Not paging beep )
3. On 'unregistered' handset press and hold Redial & Calls buttons ( Top left and top right ) until 'bs-' appears.
4. Enter handset number ( eg: bs-1 ) then the pin number( could be 0000 but check your manual ).
When i ring out the other person cant hear me !
Sorry I couldn't help.
One other thought... I have run into brand new batteries that were bad. It drove me crazy until I discovered it was just bad batteries. Some batteries were good and some bad in the same package!
Happy New Year to you too!
Here are the instructions for changing ring tones for the BT Freestyle 2200 Cordless Phone.
BT Freestyle 2200
I think the internal ringer is a default and cannot be changed, but the external ringer can be changed.
How do i store numbers
Here is the instructions for Storing, Dial/View a number from the manual for the Freestyle 2200.
One of four phones doesn't work properly.
Have you tried moving the faulty phone to a different phone socket and moving one working phone to the faulty location. If the fault goes with the phone then it need changing
Not finding what you are looking for?