20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Bazooka auto amp
remote wire is the blue wire maybe has white stripe that runs into stereo run from there to remote on amp as far as bass knob remote its common 1/4 stereo jack or a phono plug (looks like a phone jack)
Bt8250d is cutting out
Loose connection or your power cable and earth cable to your amp are not a heavy enough gauge.
Speaker Fried, is my Amp toast too?
You are sending TOO much power to the speakers, Replace the speakers and then get a much smaller amp that is within the ratings of the speakers. ACTUALLY you should get an amp that is aboout 1/2 the total rating of the speakers.
You should ALSO procure a sound meter to verify the sound level is within safe limits. If you insist upon abusing your ears with too high a sound pressure, be ready to buy hearing aids at a VERY young age.
You also need to know that the enclosure of the speaker plays a part in keeping the speaker from tearing itself to pieces.
MANY of the auto sound system installers are hacks that don't do it right and you see what happens to your expensive equipment!
Using even a Radio Shack sound meter properly will protect your preciuos hearing for later life.
If the amp is in protect mode, it probably has shorted output transistors. To eliminate other possible problems, do the following. I'll assume that you've checked the amplifier's on-board fuses.
With your multimeter set to DC volts, the black meter lead on the ground terminal of the amp (not on the point where the ground wire connected to the vehicle) and the head unit on (so the amp will have remote voltage applied), touch the red lead alternately to the B+ and remote terminals of the amp. If the voltage is below ~11 volts, you need to check the wiring feeding whichever line is too low.
Disconnect all speaker wires from the speaker terminals of the amp and disconnect signal cables from the amp. If it powers up, the wiring needs to be checked. If it remains in protect mode, the amp almost certainly has shorted output transistors and will need to be repaired.
BEOSOUND9000 - When BEO4 is set to 'CD' 'Shift 90258' for test mode, when I then press '72' the message on the BEOSOUND 9000MkIII states 'Wrong SRC/TM' even though It worked at the start of the repair
The message "Wrong SRC/TM" on a BEOSOUND 9000MkIII when pressing '72' while in test mode (Shift 90258) and set to 'CD' could indicate that there is an issue with the source selection or the test mode itself. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Check the source selection: Make sure that the correct source (CD) is selected on the BEO4 and that it is functioning properly.
- Check the test mode: Verify that the test mode has been activated correctly and that the Shift 90258 code has been entered correctly.
- Check for firmware updates: Make sure that the firmware on the BEOSOUND 9000MkIII is up-to-date. If there is a firmware update available, install it to resolve any issues with the test mode.
- Factory reset: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, a factory reset of the BEOSOUND 9000MkIII may be necessary. This will restore the unit to its original settings and resolve any software-related issues.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to seek further assistance from the manufacturer or a professional repair service. It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and safety guidelines when attempting to repair or troubleshoot your system to avoid damaging the unit or causing potential harm.
Lasko silent room heater Model Number 5628
I apologize, but wiring diagrams for specific home appliances are not readily available to the general public. These diagrams are usually confidential and used by authorized repair technicians only. If you need to repair or replace the cord on your Lasko silent room heater Model 5628, I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer or an authorized repair service for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the information and support you need to safely and effectively repair or replace the cord.
Been trying to hook up. Y performance teknique icbm-9707b can't seem to make it work it turns on then off it only makes a wishlsonose
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Y performance teknique ICBM-9707B. To help diagnose the problem, please provide the following information:
- What is the device supposed to do?
- What is the exact error message or behavior you are encountering?
- Have you tried troubleshooting steps, such as checking the power source or connecting cables?
- Is there any recent hardware or software changes made to the device or the environment it is used in?
Providing this information will help me better understand the issue and provide more specific advice to resolve it.
Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD stereo USB Error 23
I had the same problem with my Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD. Just got my 16GB sandisk micro cuzer in the mail from Radio Shack. Here is what I did to solve it:
- Copied all the files that came with the Sandisk device to another location (in case I need them again)
- Copied all the music I had put on the Sandisk since I got it to another location
- Using a Windows PC, I right clicked on the drive in Windows Explorer and selected "format"
- I re-formatted the cruzer mini to FAT 32, default size (yes, I know it was FAT 32 already)
- Copied the music back to the cruzer mini
- Plugged it into my radio and it works GREAT! instant access to any track
Before you do this: Reformatting the drive also gets rid of the software that makes the cruzer mini copy files super fast. It will take a lot longer to copy music to the drive. For me this is no big deal as the only reason I bought the drive was to put a bunch of music on it and then leave it in my truck.
Usb device error for avh-p3200dvd
The USB device error for an AVH-P3200DVD can be caused by a variety of issues, including a problem with the USB device itself, a problem with the USB port on the AVH-P3200DVD, or a problem with the software or firmware on the device.
To troubleshoot the issue, you may want to try the following steps:
- Check that the USB device is properly formatted and that it contains no corrupt files.
- Try connecting a different USB device to the AVH-P3200DVD to see if the problem is with the USB port or the device itself.
- Try using a different USB cable to connect the device to the AVH-P3200DVD to see if the cable is the problem.
- Check for any software or firmware updates for the AVH-P3200DVD and apply them if necessary.
- If none of these steps work, try resetting the AVH-P3200DVD to its factory settings.
If the problem persists, it may be best to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?