20 Most Recent
- Page 5 Questions & Answers
How to Fix Arlo Camera offline issue
If your Arlo camera is offline, follow these steps to sort out issue:
- If your camera is offline after you switched to a new router or made changes to your Internet network, press and release the Sync button on the Arlo SmartHub or Arlo base station.
- Open and close your camera battery door and notice the camera LED behavior when the door is closed:
- Check the camera connectivity
- Check your Arlo SmartHub or base station status
- Ensure that your camera is synced to the base station
on Jun 01, 2020
JKP16 cut out size
I don't know what the numbers are, but the little abrasive cut-off wheels are held on with a mandrel type bit and a screw. Make sure you get the right size wheel and the right size mandrel, they make a couple different sizes, you can't fit the small wheels on the bigger screw. Anyway, I use my cut-off wheels all the time, usually to get stubborn screws out by cutting a slot in the head and turning it out with a flat blade screw driver. The wheels will cut anything, most people scoff when I say that, but it is true, they will cut anything.
on May 25, 2020
HOW TO FIX...PRINTER IS OFFLINE BUT IT IS ON...WE ARE UNABLE TO PRINT.
If you are getting a status message as the printer is offline on your pc,and afterward you can't ready to print the reports.
Steps to Resolve the Printer Offline Issue:
At first, you need to check your network through the HP Scan Doctor which encourages you to discover and fix the printing issues.
Steps To Run the HP Scan Doctor
•Open the HP Scan Doctor tool by double tapping the symbol.
•Start- - >Select your printer- - > Fix Printing
•Then the list of issues displayed on the screen as result.
•If the tool shows the white checkmarks at that point there is no issue.
•If the tool shows the white wrench then the issues are found and repaired
•If the tool shows the yellow shout point then the issues are found however that can't be solved or skipped.
•If the device shows the red stamp then you have to take after the on-screen guidelines to determine the issues.
Set Your Printer as Default Printer
•Search your gadget on your PC and select your printer and uncheck the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline
•If you can capable print implies your printer is online.
•Officejet 4650 keeps going offline then proceeds with following step Step 3:
Check Whether You Connect With Correct Port
•Go to printer- - > Printer Properties - >Port
•For USB association utilize USB or DOT4
•For Network Connection use WSD, organize, Standard TCP/IP Port Step 4:
•Update the printer firmware which may resolve your issues
•Manually connect the wired or wireless connection
•For network connection just you have to add the second printer to your Windows.
•Select your printer - > Properties - >Add Port - > Standard TCP/IP Port - > Next port
•Now you can ready to print implies stop the troubleshooting. Still get the same issue mean you need to connect the printer customer support via +1-800-836-3987
on May 21, 2020
How to remove SC 672 - 00 error im my machine
Could be a number of things to be honest, it's a case of trouble shooting really.
Plus you say it's intermittent, only during a copy/print run.
- I would start with checking the power socket with Martindale tester and checking the earthing continuity of the machine. (poor earthing during operation can cause lots of weird faults).
- If that checks out ok then I would re-seat the controller PCB and all the connectors and memory DIMMs and do the same with the ops panel (it could possibly be a faulty memory DIMM).
- Then reflash all the firmware.
After that you would be looking swapping parts around / out etc.
on May 19, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?