Rockstar Games... | Answered on Dec 19, 2019
Rockstar Games... | Answered on Dec 12, 2018
Rockstar Games... | Answered on Dec 08, 2013
Rockstar Games... | Answered on Jul 28, 2013
Rockstar Games... | Answered on Oct 05, 2012
Rockstar Games... | Answered on Nov 06, 2011
To fix msvcrt.dll errors such as a lost _resetstkoflw routine, the Msvcrt.dll file has to be reset to its default state. A Windows XP installation disc is required to do this remedy. Follow these simple step by step procedures:
1. Put the Windows XP installation disc in the optical drive and boot from this drive.
2. Press R to go to the Recovery Console menu upon seeing the Welcome to set up display.
3. Choose the number that corresponds to the OS that needs to be repaired, should your pc have a multi-OS system.
4. Log in as an administrator.
5. When on Recovery Console already, input these commands and hit the enter key after typing them to run the commands:
cd system 32
ren mscvrt.dll mscvrt.bak
F: (where F is the optical drive, and C is the root drive where windows resides)
expand msvcrt.dl_ C:\windows\system32
Rockstar Games... | Answered on Oct 26, 2011
Rockstar Games... | Answered on Oct 10, 2011
93 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: