20 Most Recent
- Page 8 Questions & Answers
I have a 13.435kg turkey how long do I cook it for. It is not stuffed.
Voc? sempre deve calcular aproximadamente 40 minutos de forno m?dio (180 ° C) para cada quilo de frango (peru sem recheio) e pode usar a tabela abaixo como refer?ncia, pois o tempo de cozimento varia de acordo com o tipo de carne. forno e o tamanho da Turquia. E se o peru estiver recheado, aumente o tempo de cozimento em 30 minutos.
4 kg 2h45m
5 kg 3h20m
6 kg 4h
Espero que ajude.
on Dec 31, 2019
Can I bake a potatoe in air fryer, what temp, how long??
Needed for 2 people
4 medium-sized potatoes
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
Spices as desired, such as curry or barbecue herbs
Preparation of potatoes
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in half lengthwise. Lay each half flat on the cutting edge, halve again by the length and then cut each part into three or four pieces. She gets six to eight cubes per half potato. Repeat for all potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in a container with cold water for half an hour. Drain them and pat them dry with a clean tea towel.
- In a dry bowl, mix the oil into the potato cubes.
- Pre-heat the Airfryer to 150 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes and then remove them. Put back in the bowl.
- Mix about 1 tablespoon of herbs in the warm cubes.
- Pre-heat the Airfryer to 180 degrees.
- Bake the cubes 12-15 minutes and serve immediately.
- The potato cubes are now crispy and they will stay that way for a while. When they cool down, they lose some of their crunchiness.
on Dec 28, 2019
Can you cook turkey roll ahead of time
Yes you can very successfully and this is how myself and many other catering chefs did it.
Get a probe thermometer. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F. You can cover it with foil after 10 minutes and refrigerate, or Leave to cool for 10 minutes, wrap in parchment paper and foil, put in the bottom of the fridge. When you want to serve it, slice it cold (very easy) and put it into a baking dish with a couple of tablespoons of water. Cover tightly with foil and reheat in the oven for about 15 minutes.
on Dec 21, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?