20 Most Recent LG LMV1683SW Questions & Answers


THE HIGH VOLTAGE FUSE IS IN A PLASTIC EXTRUSION NEXT TO THE CAPACITOR AND DIODE.
YOU CAN USE 3 OR 4 STRANDS OF THIN WIRE FROM MULTI STRAND 15A MAINS CABLE. SOLDER IT OVER THE BLOWN FUSE. I HAVE DONE THIS 100'S OF TIMES.

LG Microwave... | Answered on May 18, 2020


It's most likely your door switch. I have the same problem and was told that. I'm not 100% certain, but will take a look at mine and let you know.

LG Microwave... | Answered on Oct 22, 2019


What is it that you are losing ? You can set the power level by using the marked touchpads on the touchpanel, much like setting the volume on a TV. If you do not change the power setting and it is taking a long time to heat things or intermittently fails to, that is usually a sign that the Magnetron has reached its use by date and needs to be replaced. Not always an economical proposition unfortunately as spare parts are often exorbitantly priced.
Before removing the cover of the oven in attempt to carry out any maintenance such as replacing the Oven cavity lamp, make sure the oven is disconnected from the power point ! The voltages in a microwave oven ARE LETHAL !

LG Microwave... | Answered on Oct 18, 2019


turntable drive may be fouling on cabinet.
Take out the table and see if it is still slow. To centre the drive- take the panel off the bottom, you may have to cut the metal the first time

LG Microwave... | Answered on Aug 05, 2019


take cover off there are plastic catches who could have wear and tare

LG Microwave... | Answered on Jul 16, 2019


First, check your users manual for proper programming functions. Then either return the oven to the dealer for a replacement, if their policy allows it or contact a factory authorized dealer to service it under the warranty policy.

LG Microwave... | Answered on Jul 01, 2019


try this manual i found
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/765799/Lg-Lmv1683st.html?page=34

LG Microwave... | Answered on Apr 22, 2019


Disconnect power and wipe down with vinegar and baking soda solution. Then plug in and heat the same solution for a minute or two. This should take that smell away.

If you’ve found this helpful, please click the green “helpful” icon. If you have 20 seconds please leave a few words as a review or recommendation! Also, follow me for more answers to everyday issues, I’m all for saving you money and making the most of your time! Thanks and have a great day!

LG Microwave... | Answered on Apr 04, 2019


AC fuse is located just near mains cord ends up inside the top cover,it is mounted on small PCB,DC fuse is not used generally only surge protector MOV is mounted on main PCB for safety of PCB assy.

LG Microwave... | Answered on Mar 15, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
LG LMV1683SW Logo

2 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top LG Microwave Ovens Experts

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6197 Answers

Sheldon Dedek

Level 3 Expert

912 Answers

Randy Schumann
Randy Schumann

Level 2 Expert

410 Answers

Are you a LG Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

LG Microwave Ovens

  • LG Microwave Ovens

Most Popular Question

lg microwave model ms3949cs 00 not

  • Microwave Ovens
Loading...