20 Most Recent
Thermador KBUDT48 48" Built-in Side by Side Refrigerator with Adjustable Frameless Glass Shelves, Full-Filtered External Ice/Water Dispenser, Rapid-Chill Freezer Shelf, Holiday Mode and Electronic Controls Questions & Answers
I’m trying to get hold of a manual for a KYOTO (IcelandLtd) Delux KU72 upright freezer. Help would be appreciated...
Unfortunately, I was unable to find a direct link to a manual for the KYOTO (Iceland Ltd) Delux KU72 upright freezer. However, there are a few options that you can try:
- Contact the manufacturer: You can try contacting KYOTO (Iceland Ltd) directly and requesting a copy of the manual. You can find their contact information on their website or through a quick online search.
- Search online: You can try searching online for a manual using the model number or product name. Sometimes, other users may have uploaded a copy of the manual online or posted a link to it on a forum.
- Check for similar models: If you are unable to find the manual for the exact model, you can try looking for a manual for a similar model made by the same manufacturer. The manual for a similar model may contain similar instructions and specifications that can be helpful.
I hope these suggestions help you find the manual you are looking for.
2/26/2023 12:11:34 PM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Flex ice Machin 404a gas ..how much suction and discharge pressure should be..?
The ideal suction and discharge pressures for a Flex Ice Machine using 404a refrigerant can vary depending on several factors, including the ambient temperature and the load on the machine. However, here are some general guidelines:
Suction pressure: The suction pressure should typically be in the range of 30-45 psi (pounds per square inch) for a 404a refrigerant system. This pressure corresponds to a saturation temperature of around 20-30°F (-6.7 to -1.1°C).
Discharge pressure: The discharge pressure should typically be in the range of 225-250 psi. This pressure corresponds to a saturation temperature of around 100-110°F (37.8 to 43.3°C).
It's important to note that these are general guidelines, and the ideal pressures can vary based on the specific conditions of the system. It's also important to ensure that the pressures are within the manufacturer's recommended range, as pressures that are too high or too low can indicate a problem with the system. If you are experiencing issues with your Flex Ice Machine, it's recommended to consult a qualified technician for assistance.
2/24/2023 8:59:30 AM •
on Feb 24, 2023
Can i leave igloo ice machine when it is full
Yes, it is safe to leave an Igloo ice machine when it is full. However, if you plan to leave the ice in the machine for an extended period, it is recommended to transfer the ice to a freezer to prevent melting and refreezing, which can cause the ice to clump together.
2/14/2023 12:11:25 PM •
on Feb 14, 2023
My frgidaire chest freezer model # MFC07M3FW2 will not come on after short move. Plugged back in and light will not even come on
If your Frigidaire chest freezer is not turning on after a short move and the light is not even coming on, there may be a few things that could be causing this issue:
- Check the power source: Make sure that the freezer is properly plugged in and the outlet is receiving power. You can try plugging another device into the same outlet to confirm if it's working or not.
- Check the power cord: Check to see if the power cord is damaged or frayed. If it is, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the control board: There may be an issue with the control board of the freezer. Try unplugging the freezer for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. This can sometimes reset the control board.
- Check the compressor: If the compressor is not functioning properly, the freezer will not cool. You may need to contact a professional to repair or replace the compressor.
If none of these solutions work, it may be best to contact a professional to diagnose and fix the issue.
2/14/2023 12:09:38 PM •
on Feb 14, 2023
My igloo model frw062 stoped cooling
If your igloo model frw062 has stopped cooling, there are a few possible reasons why this might be happening:
- The temperature control could be malfunctioning: If the temperature control is not working properly, it could be causing the refrigerator to run continuously and not cool properly.
- The condenser coils could be dirty: Over time, the condenser coils can become dirty, which can cause them to overheat and reduce the cooling efficiency of the refrigerator.
- The compressor could be failing: The compressor is responsible for compressing the refrigerant and pumping it through the system. If the compressor is failing, it may not be able to do its job effectively, which could result in poor cooling performance.
- The refrigerant could be leaking: If the refrigerant is leaking from the system, the refrigerator will not be able to cool properly.
To fix the issue, you may need to troubleshoot the refrigerator and try to determine the cause of the problem. If you are unable to identify the issue, it may be best to contact a professional for assistance.
2/14/2023 12:08:28 PM •
on Feb 14, 2023
Red light flashing on tall freezer, temp down to -6
A flashing red light on a tall freezer indicates that the appliance has detected a temperature alarm, and the temperature inside the freezer has likely dropped below the desired range. A temperature of -6 degrees Celsius is much lower than the recommended temperature for a freezer (-18 degrees Celsius), which can cause frozen food to become damaged or spoiled.
To resolve the issue, you should first check the freezer's manual for troubleshooting tips and recommended actions. In general, you may need to adjust the thermostat to a higher temperature, remove any obstructions to airflow, or defrost the freezer if ice buildup is blocking the evaporator coils. If the issue persists, you should contact a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the freezer.
2/14/2023 12:06:30 PM •
on Feb 14, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?