20 Most Recent
Fisher Paykel Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer DD24DCB7 Semi-Integrated Double DishDrawer with 14 Place Settings, 9 Cycles, Eco Option, 163 Degree Sanitizing Temperature, Delay Start and Adjustable Racks: Black Questions & Answers
F2 error code drawer
In order to find the availability of spare parts for your model of dishwasher it would be helpful if you can provide the Product Code from the label on the front of the main unit.
Errors and restarts
will need a description of the problem. Some of the common fault codes are F1, F2 and F3. All these fault codes stop the dishwasher and will not go away until the cause is removed. Please indicate the problem you are experiencing.
F3 fault fisher
Water temperature problem. Possible causes:
The incoming water is greater than 85°C (185°F)
The element has failed closed circuit
The temperature sensor has failed
The electronic controller has failed
Our fisher and paykel dishdrawer won't wash. It comes up with F1 and flashing light on control panel.
the dynamo dishwashing stuff has caused foaming which reached the base of the dishdrawer unit causing the flood switch to trip. This gives F1 error.Not sure how much foaming has occured.Best to turn off power and take power cable out from socket. then empty the drawer using towels. pull out the bottom drawer and wait a day or so to let the foam disappear from the bottom of dishwasher (under the bottom drawer). Connect the power and see if F1 had gone. If not, you need more work. Post a comment based on the above suggestion and I will guide you further if required. Always use Finish dishwasher power only (recommended quantity) as the drawers are small and don't need much detergent.
I really need a tap attachment for a Brada EP9242AWW portable dishwasher. Anybody know where I can buy one?
However, you may try checking with the manufacturer of the Brada EP9242AWW portable dishwasher to see if they offer a tap attachment for their product. You could also try searching online for appliance parts retailers that may carry the tap attachment you need. Additionally, you could consider reaching out to local appliance repair shops to see if they have any recommendations or could help you source the part you need.
3/19/2023 7:27:46 PM •
on Mar 19, 2023
Klarstein Dishwasher (Amazonia) when turned ON display cycles through the options, and buttons are unresponsive
If your Klarstein dishwasher is cycling through the display options and buttons are unresponsive, it is possible that there is an issue with the control board. Here are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:
- Unplug the dishwasher from the power source for at least 5 minutes, then plug it back in and see if the issue persists.
- Check the dishwasher's circuit breaker or fuse box to make sure that power is being supplied to the unit.
- Inspect the control board for any visible signs of damage, such as burn marks or corrosion. If you find any damage, the control board may need to be replaced.
- If you are comfortable working with electronics, you can try resetting the control board by unplugging the dishwasher, removing the control board, and disconnecting the ribbon cables. Leave everything disconnected for a few minutes, then reassemble and reconnect everything.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be necessary to contact a professional appliance repair service for further assistance.
3/18/2023 6:15:48 PM •
on Mar 18, 2023
I'd like to have a manual for my Professional Series Pump, Model #S48#11B67 so I can reassemble it
Model #S48#11B67 online. However, I can provide you with some general tips on reassembling a pump if you'd like to proceed on your own:
- Disassemble the pump carefully, making a note of the order in which the parts were removed.
- Inspect all parts for wear or damage. Replace any damaged or worn parts.
- Clean all parts thoroughly using an appropriate cleaning solution and a soft-bristled brush.
- Reassemble the pump, following the manufacturer's recommended sequence and torque specifications for the fasteners.
- Lubricate all moving parts and seals with an appropriate lubricant.
- Test the pump for proper operation before putting it back into service.
If you need more specific instructions for your pump, you may want to contact the manufacturer or a qualified pump repair technician for assistance.
3/9/2023 3:14:45 PM •
on Mar 09, 2023
Hobart Ecomax 652. There was a voltage jump after switching on, the water did not collect, there were no errors. I replaced the inlet valve, it did not help. then the message BOF. Help please
The BOF message on a Hobart Ecomax 652 dishwasher indicates a "boiler filling" issue, which means the dishwasher is unable to fill the boiler with water. Here are some things you can try:
- Check the water supply: Make sure that the water supply to the dishwasher is turned on and there is enough water pressure. If there is low water pressure, it may cause the BOF message.
- Check the water inlet valve: If the water inlet valve is not functioning properly, the dishwasher may not be able to fill the boiler with water. Make sure that the inlet valve is not clogged and is getting power.
- Check the level probe: The level probe detects the water level in the dishwasher. If it is not working properly, the dishwasher may not be able to fill the boiler with water. Check the probe to ensure it is clean and in good condition.
- Check the boiler: The BOF message may also indicate a problem with the boiler itself. Check the boiler to see if there is any damage or blockage.
If these steps do not solve the issue, it may be best to contact a professional technician to diagnose and fix the problem.
2/28/2023 9:29:12 PM •
on Feb 28, 2023
How do I reset the Hendon Richmond kettle?
If your Haden Richmond kettle is flashing all lights and the dry-boil reset sequence did not work, you can try the following steps to reset the kettle:
- Unplug the kettle from the power source and let it cool down completely.
- Remove the filter and check for any signs of damage or debris. If the filter is dirty or damaged, replace it with a new one.
- Fill the kettle with water up to the maximum level mark.
- Plug the kettle back in and switch it on.
- Wait for the kettle to boil and switch off automatically.
- Pour out the water and repeat steps 3-5 two more times.
- After the third time, the kettle should be reset and ready for use.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to contact Haden customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or arrange for a repair or replacement of your kettle if necessary.
2/28/2023 5:11:50 AM •
on Feb 28, 2023
Dishwasher Winterhalter PT-M , blown fuse 4 A.
If the 4A fuse on your Winterhalter PT-M dishwasher keeps blowing after being replaced, it may indicate a problem with the electrical circuit or one of the components connected to it. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the electrical circuit: Ensure that the dishwasher is properly grounded and that the electrical circuit is rated for the correct voltage and amperage. If the circuit is overloaded, it can cause the fuse to blow.
- Check the wiring: Inspect the wiring and connections inside the dishwasher to ensure that there are no frayed or damaged wires or loose connections. A short circuit or a loose connection can cause the fuse to blow.
- Check the heating element: The heating element is one of the components that draws a lot of power in a dishwasher. If the element is faulty or damaged, it can cause the fuse to blow. Check the heating element for signs of damage or wear.
- Check the control board: If none of the above steps identify the issue, it's possible that there is a problem with the control board. A faulty control board can cause a short circuit or overload that can blow the fuse. Inspect the control board for signs of damage or wear and consider replacing it if necessary.
If you are unsure about how to troubleshoot or repair the dishwasher, it's recommended that you seek the assistance of a qualified technician or electrician. Additionally, it's important to ensure that all repairs are performed in accordance with local electrical codes and regulations.
2/27/2023 10:46:53 PM •
on Feb 27, 2023
Filled rinse compartment with drano how to get it removed
If you accidentally poured Drano into the rinse compartment of your dishwasher, you should try to remove it as soon as possible to prevent any damage to your appliance. Here are some steps you can take:
- Turn off the power to your dishwasher by unplugging it or turning off the circuit breaker that supplies power to the appliance.
- Wear rubber gloves to protect your hands and avoid contact with the Drano.
- Use a plastic or rubber spatula to scoop out as much of the Drano as possible. Be sure to dispose of it in a safe manner, following the instructions on the Drano label.
- Use a clean, damp cloth to wipe down the inside of the rinse compartment. Be sure to remove all traces of the Drano.
- Rinse the compartment with cool water to flush out any remaining Drano. You may need to repeat this step several times to ensure that all the Drano is removed.
- Once you are sure that all the Drano has been removed, you can turn the power back on and resume using your dishwasher as usual.
Note: It's important to use caution when handling Drano, as it can be hazardous to your health if ingested or inhaled. Always read and follow the instructions on the label carefully. If you experience any adverse reactions to Drano, seek medical attention immediately.
2/26/2023 11:24:28 PM •
on Feb 26, 2023
How to replace drain hose front load elite 42832
Here are the steps to replace the drain hose on a Kenmore Elite front load washing machine:
- Unplug the washing machine from the electrical outlet.
- Turn off the water supply to the washing machine.
- Pull the washing machine away from the wall to access the back panel.
- Remove the screws on the back panel with a screwdriver and set the panel aside.
- Locate the drain hose, which is typically located near the bottom of the washing machine.
- Carefully remove the clamps that secure the drain hose to the washing machine and the drain.
- Gently pull the drain hose away from the washing machine and the drain.
- Take the old drain hose to a hardware or appliance store to find a replacement that matches the length and diameter of the original hose.
- Connect the new drain hose to the washing machine and the drain using new clamps.
- Replace the back panel and secure it with the screws.
- Push the washing machine back into place.
- Turn on the water supply and plug the washing machine back into the electrical outlet.
- Test the washing machine to make sure the new drain hose is working properly.
2/26/2023 5:03:51 PM •
on Feb 26, 2023
DWAU6315X Stuck on end error.
If your dishwasher is stuck on the "End" error message and the other buttons are not responding, you may try resetting the dishwasher by turning off the power at the circuit breaker or unplugging it for a few minutes. After that, plug it back in or turn the power back on and see if the error message clears.
If the problem persists, it may be a fault with the control board or a sensor. In this case, you may need to contact a qualified technician to diagnose and repair the dishwasher.
2/26/2023 3:14:07 PM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?