20 Most Recent
Bosch Thd2021gb Filtrino Fast Cup Hot Filtered Water Dispenser Questions & Answers
Why is the Bosch high flow 21e system while showering going cool & then returns to the set temperature?
If your Bosch Highflow 21e hot water system is experiencing fluctuations in water temperature while showering, it could be caused by a few different factors. Here are some possible reasons for this issue:
- Flow rate too high: The hot water system may not be able to keep up with the demand if the showerhead or tap is allowing too much water to flow through. This can cause the water temperature to drop suddenly. Try reducing the flow rate by turning down the tap or using a low-flow showerhead.
- Water pressure fluctuations: If the water pressure in your home fluctuates, it can cause the hot water temperature to vary. This can be caused by various factors, such as other appliances using water at the same time, or changes in municipal water supply pressure. Installing a pressure regulator or a flow restrictor may help to stabilize water pressure.
- Blocked or dirty water filter: A clogged or dirty water filter in the hot water system can restrict water flow, causing the water temperature to fluctuate. Check the filter and clean or replace it if necessary.
- Malfunctioning thermostatic mixing valve: The thermostatic mixing valve (TMV) regulates the water temperature in the hot water system. If it's faulty or dirty, it can cause temperature fluctuations. A licensed plumber or technician can inspect the valve and replace it if necessary.
- Faulty temperature sensor or control board: If the temperature sensor or control board in the hot water system is faulty, it may not be able to maintain a consistent water temperature. A technician can diagnose the issue and repair or replace the faulty component.
If you're unsure about how to diagnose or fix the issue with your hot water system, it's best to contact a licensed plumber or technician for assistance.
No water coming out of hot water taps with a Bosch Water Wizard 10P?
Do you live in a climate where the hot water line could have frozen? If your heater did freeze up, that could be very bad. This is because water actually expands when it freezes and can do a lot of damage to pipes and to the water heater itself. My other thought is possibly a clogged in line water filter. But typically a clogged water filter would make it run with reduced pressure rather than a complete shutdown all water flow.
Bosch AquaStar 125b suddenly goes cold
your not making sense with you question --state it goes cold in middle of shower --but state it will stay hot or cold forever ----if its the latter continued hot till you shut off water that normal working if the unit shuts down during shower then you have a problem ----unit is set at one temp and runs at that temp and you use shower 1 handle / 2 valve what ever you own to adjust temp their are really only 4 reasons stops making hot water ----2 are usually well water supply --incoming water pressure /flow or to cold ----other are gas valve -or sensor so i would look into your shower handles since almost all have adjustments and anti scold safety
Not finding what you are looking for?