20 Most Recent
Raymarine Rc435 Chartplotter Questions & Answers
Hello, I have just bought
One thing you might check is for any corrosion in the 12VDC power cable at any point on the way to the unit. If the wires are somewhat corroded they will heat up as the unit draws power and the inherent voltage drop a from heated wires may lower the available voltage to the unit so it shuts down.
I am looking for a
The Power/NMEA Interface Cable can be ordered from any Raymarine
Dealer or from Order Services Department at 800-539-5539 Ext. 2333. available from 8AM to 5PM EST M-F. There is a dealer locator
on their website at the following link.
to locate your local dealer or distributor.
Take the Raymarine Rc 435 Chartplotter to a system or computer engineer for repairs.
We have turned our raychart
i thing you have problem with your display frist try to ub-date drivers if not then you have proble with display only
How do I connect my garmin 741sx with my raymarine St 4000 with nmea 183
To connect your Garmin 741sx with your Raymarine ST 4000 using NMEA 183, you will need an NMEA 0183 interface cable to connect the two devices. Here are the steps to follow:
- Obtain an NMEA 0183 interface cable that has the correct connectors for your Garmin 741sx and Raymarine ST 4000.
- Connect one end of the NMEA 0183 interface cable to the NMEA output of your Garmin 741sx.
- Connect the other end of the NMEA 0183 interface cable to the NMEA input of your Raymarine ST 4000.
- Configure your Garmin 741sx to output NMEA 0183 data. Refer to your Garmin 741sx manual for instructions on how to configure NMEA output.
- Configure your Raymarine ST 4000 to receive NMEA 0183 data. Refer to your Raymarine ST 4000 manual for instructions on how to configure NMEA input.
- Once both devices are configured, the data from the Garmin 741sx should be transmitted to the Raymarine ST 4000 via the NMEA 0183 interface cable.
2/23/2023 5:01:41 PM •
on Feb 23, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?