20 Most Recent Imperial ICV-1-H Turbo-Flow Electric Single Oven Questions & Answers

You need a gas engineer to verify that the regulator on the back of the unit is correctly adjusted. The incoming gas might be regulated to one pressure, but the oven works on a special pressure, controlled by the machine regulator. Also there is a small cooling fan in the control panel that keeps it all cool. The wiring can become detached or the fan fail if the control panel has been withdrawn harshly

Imperial ICV-1-H... | Answered on Apr 03, 2014

You will need the owner's manual to follow their LP conversion instructions. You will need the make, model and serial # in order to buy the LP conversion kit (if needed) from a local appliance parts store or from the store where you bought the appliance. Typically, you will be either adjusting (turning down) or exchanging the main burner orifice(s), as well as adjusting the air shutter on the burner venturi tube, as needed for a bluer flame. The appliance regulator will need to be converted, which is usually done by flipping the cap. If you don't have your owner's manual, leave another comment for me with the model # and I'll see if I can find it online for you. I have not worked on this particular type of oven in my neck of the woods, but ovens are all pretty similar in design. Some also have a thermostat that needs to be converted by turning the Nat to LP selector behind the temp dial. Hope that helps. Douglas

Imperial ICV-1-H... | Answered on Jun 10, 2012

Go to their web site and check out this manual. On page 3 of "Gas Connections", it says that a 3/4" pipe connection is used.

Hope this helps ya.

Imperial ICV-1-H... | Answered on Jan 20, 2010

since I have no model or serial, I assume this is an electric oven based on the description provided. this is usually an indication that the heating element has gone bad. possibly having a short to ground which completes a partial circuit in turn giving you heat and a light. I would look in this direction first.

Imperial Ovens | Answered on Mar 19, 2018

this is usually and indication of a gas issue. either a gas pressure issue or the cut off valve not open all the way, or the hose connection is not completely on if it is a snap-on type.

Imperial Ovens | Answered on Dec 17, 2017

If it's a customer I learned you will save yourself trouble and time which would equal the customer money a d everyone being better off if you just replace everything associated with what you need to remove to replace these. I'm not exactly sure what you are doing but I've spent hours messing with things trying to replace small parts. Like always order a wheel with a motor so u can just cut the wheel off. Just order a door that's handle is falling off and door is cocked. Not making door switch? Order that too.

Imperial Ovens | Answered on Oct 25, 2016

I suspect the thermo coupler if there is one. I had to replace ours. I took it out and took it to a repair man and he sold me one just like it. Works good now. Make sure the parts are clean where the gas comes out as well The burner as well.

Imperial Ovens | Answered on Oct 20, 2016

Not finding what you are looking for?
Imperial ICV-1-H Turbo-Flow Electric Single Oven Logo

Popular Tags

8 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Imperial Ovens Experts

Dennis Boxerman

Level 3 Expert

1305 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

71004 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

23523 Answers

Are you an Imperial Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

Imperial Ovens

  • Imperial Ovens

Most Popular Question

melting fenwall starter sytem

  • Ovens