20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Magellan roadmate sd card error
I had a similar error and I fixed it. That is, as far as I know...
Here's my theory: The SD card is acting like it has an error on it. This often happens when it is removed improperly.
HERE'S HOW TO FIX IT:
- Remove your SD card from your GPS
- Insert your SD card into an SD card reader or connect it to your PC
- Wait for windows to go through it's process of discovering your the "removable storage device" your just connected (see step 2)
- (This step may be different depending on what version of Windows you are using or depending on how you have your OS laid out). Look at the lower right hand corner of your desktop. There should me a small icon there with a green circle and a check mark. It looks like this...
- Click that with the right mouse button.
- It will say "Safely Remove Hardware" - Left click that message.
- A window will pop up allowing you to select your SD card and "Safely Remove" it (it will have a letter name like "drive F" for example).
- Wait for the windows to tell you it is ok to remove your hardware - then remove your SD card form the PC
- Make sure your GPS is turned off.
- Insert the SD card into your GPS.
- Turn on your GPS
- That's all! I hope I was able to help.
IF THIS HELPED, please
leave a comment indicating that it did! If it did not help, please
let me know that as well.
on Mar 28, 2014
Yo quiero cambiar el idioma a espanol como puedo
Por favor, vaya a la página 84 de ESTE manual para cambiar sus ajustes de lengua S80.
Usted puede encontrar un eslabón para el manual a lo largo de w/otras telecargas, etc. para su NAVMAN AQUí.
Si este contesta que su pregunta para usted, por favor, toma sólo un momento para tasar mi solución - w/un "FixYa" sería más apreciado:)
on Jan 16, 2014
I just got a Magellan
The USB must be for charging the unit and downloading updates when it becomes available. You have to unplug the USB and use the battery power to put in addresses .My 1200 does the same.
on Aug 23, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?