1. Power on your PS3 console.
2. Within the "Settings" menu, press X on "Accessory Settings."
3. Press X on the icon labeled: "Register Bluetooth® Device."
4. Scroll down and press X on the icon labeled: "Register Headset/Microphone/
5. Once at the next screen, prepare the Headset to be paired with the
PS3 by holding down the K1 button for 8 seconds.
6. Once the Headset's LED indicator is alternately fl ashing Blue and
Red (indicating the Headset is ready to be paired), press X on "Start
7. Once Scan is complete, the PS3 will recognize all Bluetooth devices
8. Locate "8860" from the list of available devices and press X on its
icon to be prompted for a Pass Key
9. Enter 0000 (four zeros) as the Pass Key and press X on OK
10. You should then be taken to a new screen stating: "Register
If this does not work can I get the model # so I can get you more info
Good Luck an d rate 4 thumbs up for the free answer.
211 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: