20 Most Recent
AudioTrak AT-2300P Amplifier Questions & Answers
How do I get the amp to go off LOCK mode?
I assume it's in Protect Mode, as I'm not familiar with a lock down mode. One of your amplifiers, is probably damaged, so the unit won't switch on until the damaged is fixed. If you need more information, or would like to inquire about a repair, please visit my website at audioserviceclinic.com.You may contact me there. Thank you.
12/6/2014 3:25:07 AM •
on Dec 06, 2014
How to set alarm Ikea Slabang clock
1. Press and hold the "+" or "-" button to enter the alarm settings.
2. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired hour for the alarm.
3. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the minutes setting.
4. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired minutes for the alarm.
5. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the alarm mode setting.
6. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired alarm mode (i.e. one time, daily, or weekdays).
7. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and activate the alarm. The ALARM indicator light will turn on when the alarm is active.
8. To turn off the alarm, press the SET/RESET button. The ALARM indicator light will turn off when the alarm is deactivated.
How can I turn off shuffle mode in my playlist on alexa?
You can turn off shuffle mode in your playlist on Alexa using the following steps:
- Open the Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the "More" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Music & Books" from the list.
- Tap on "Amazon Music" or the music service that you are using.
- Tap on "Playlists" and select the playlist you want to play.
- Tap on the play button to start the playlist.
- While the playlist is playing, tap on the bar at the bottom of the screen to expand the player.
- Tap on the "Shuffle" button to turn it off.
Alternatively, you can say "Alexa, turn off shuffle" while the playlist is playing to turn off the shuffle mode.
Off button doesn't work on lifestyle 5 music centre
You may need to check the power source, power cord, or power outlet first. If those are working fine, then you may need to contact Bose support or a repair technician to diagnose and fix the issue with the off button.
Model #bc345crs volume knob not right
If the volume knob on your model #bc345crs is not functioning properly, there could be a few potential causes. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check for any debris or blockage around the knob that might be preventing it from turning properly. Clean the area with a soft cloth to remove any dust or dirt.
- Try turning the knob in both directions to see if there is any difference in the sound output. If the knob only seems to work in one direction, it could be a sign of a faulty potentiometer, which is the component responsible for regulating the volume.
- If cleaning the knob and turning it in both directions doesn't improve the issue, you may need to open up the device and check for any loose connections or damaged components. This should only be attempted by someone with experience working with electronics.
- If you are unable to diagnose and fix the issue yourself, it may be best to bring the device to a professional for repair or replacement.
Trying to import a CD mp3 songs into tracks on my BR180 It just keeps saying "wrong Disk"
It's possible that the CD is not compatible with the BR180, or there could be an issue with the CD itself. Here are a few things you could try:
- Check the format: Make sure the CD is in a format that the BR180 supports, such as MP3 or WAV.
- Clean the CD: If the CD is dirty or scratched, it may not play properly. Clean it carefully with a soft cloth or a CD cleaning kit.
- Use a different CD: Try using a different CD to see if the issue is with the CD or the player.
- Check for firmware updates: Make sure the firmware for the BR180 is up to date. If not, update it to the latest version.
If none of these steps work, it's possible that there may be an issue with the BR180 itself. You may want to contact the manufacturer for further assistance or bring it to a qualified technician for repair.
Not finding what you are looking for?