20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Setting the clock on a brinks timer 44-1011
I finally found the instructions for the Brinks timer 44-1011 and they work.
- BRINKS DIGITAL TIMER 44-1011 INSTRUCTIONS
- CURRENT TIME SETTING
- 1*Press and hold the OK button for 4 seconds. Hour Display flashes.
- 2*Press +/MANUAL or - to select the hour. Press OK to confirm.
- 3*Minute display will now flash. Press +/MANUAL or - to select the minute. Press OK to confirm.
- 4*Press MENU to exit the time setting mode. Now the timer is in clock mode.
- PROGRAM SETTING NOTE: This timer can be set up for up to 2 different programs. We will use PROG 1 for this example, however these steps can be repeated for any of the 2 programs. To cycle through the individual programs use the +/MANUAL or - after pressing MENU in step one until the desired PROG "#" is flashing. To clear a program setting hit the RECALL button when you have the program selected.
- 1*Press MENU button, PROG 1 "ON" will flash, press OK.
- 2*Hour will flash. Cycle with +/MANUAL or - to desired hour, press OK.
- 3*Minutes will flash. Cycle through minutes +/MANUAL or - to desired minute, press OK.
- 4*Program will be flashing again. Press +/MANUAL to get to PROG 1 "OFF" blinking, press OK.
- 5*Repeat steps 2-4 to complete PROG 1 setting.
- 6*When done setting programs press the MENU button to return to clock mode.
- 7*Press +/MANUAL to have LCD showing either "AUTO ON" or "AUTO OFF" for the timer to execute the programmed settings.
- DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME SETTING (DLST)
- 1*In clock mode, press RECALL to turn on or off the Daylight Saving Time.
- 2*Turn on DLST, the below of LCD shows +1H. Time is adjusted by adding one hour.
- 3*Turn off DLST, +1H will disappear and LCD shows the real time. MANUAL OVERRIDE AND ALWAYS ON/OFF When in clock mode the +/MANUAL sign cycles through
- 4 settings that serve as manual override. **ON - Indicates that the timer is in the ON mode, and will always be on regardless of the programmed setting. **AUTO ON - At this selection, the timer will come on regardless of the programmed setting, but it will follow the next programmed command. **OFF - Indicates that the timer is always off (i.e. the wall socket is turned off) **AUTO OFF - Indicates that the timer is in the OFF mode until the next programmed step that turns it ON.
- NOTE: For normal timer function, the selection must be either "AUTO ON" or "AUTO OFF". RESET At any mode, press RESET for 5 seconds. All settings will be cleared, return to clock mode, 12:00 MO, AM, AUTO OFF will be shown on LCD
I hope this is helpful. It was a bear to find.
How do I use the Brinks outdoor timer 2 4 6 8 intervals Dusk to Dawn how do I set it to go on and off at a certain time
You can read how photocells work in the link but basically if the wall light switch is turned on or powered on, then when it gets too dark outside the cell or eye senses this and turns the light on.
Now if you live in say Alaska where the night can be longer than 8 hours this won't be as useful. Most areas have the darkest night 2300 or 11pm to 6 am ( seasonally adjusted) you decide how long you want the light on. If you regularly get home and want the light on only when you get home set for 2 hours or all night 8 hours. Many of us just put on the LED bulbs and leave it on all the time. The intervals where a great way to save money when you where blasting 100 watts or whatever now with LED it's 12.
Yardworks water timer manual
See if there are any accessible screws to open the unit and clean it, or if there are any tiny opennings so you can blow with some compressed air.
Not finding what you are looking for?