20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
How to solve Adobe "Licensing for this product has stopped working" errors ?
Solution No 1
Set the FLEXnet Licensing Service to Manual and Start the service
- Choose Start > Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Services.
- Double-click the FLEXnet Licensing Service to open the Properties dialog
- Click the Startup Type menu, and then select Manual.
- Click Apply.
- In the Services Status section, click Start to start the service.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Close all open dialogs.
- Launch your Adobe application.
solution no 2
Rename the FLEXnet folder to FLEXnetold in the following locations:
- On Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
- On Windows Vista or Windows 7:
on Feb 19, 2010 | Adobe Creative Suite® 3 Master...
Authorization code adope graphic suite cs3
Fixya does not provide authorization code for licensed softwares like Adobe products. I hope you understand that by acquiring any license key without purchasing it would take you to doing software piracy and it is illegal. I would highly recommend that you save yourself from trouble and purchase your own key for your full convenience.
on Nov 03, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?