20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Where can i download free psp games
sir<br /><br />You Can download PSP games For Free<br />By This Site :
on Mar 25, 2019
Psp memorystick won't read
Click start control panel administrate tools computer management disk management right click on your psp drive select properties click tools you should see click check now click start two boxes
Automatically fix files and scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors place then a tick in one box then select check now start then after its finished return and tick the other box you should not
do anything while the chkdsk utility is in progress any input may damage this drive
i have found the best results ticking in one box the returning after it has finished then ticking the other box
it might take some time depending on the size of your disk but be patient
hope it helps
on Oct 29, 2012
What's your problem?i cant format my memory card
click start click to open on my computer you should see your Usb drive E:
right click select properties there will be an array of options select the sharing tab option then advanced sharing make sure you have a tick in the share this folder box then click permissions
make sure all 3 boxes are ticked full control change and read in windows 7
click start control panel user accounts click on the administrators account if you have made one or you will have to create one in windows XP
click start right click on my computer select open
Right click the icon of your Usb Drive (It should be E:/ or something)
Click Properties in the menu that comes up
Click the Sharing tab
And finally, click Allow next to Full Control.
click start click on my computer to open you should see your drive
right click then select format
click start control panel administration tools computer management disk management right
right click on your usb drive select format
if you need more help with this post a reply
hope this helps you
on Apr 07, 2012
Can you help me!!
I recently had the same exact problem with a Kingston SD card of mine. Unfortunately, this usually means that the flash memory is no good any more. This means the data is totally unreadable on the drive now, and you will need to replace the drive.
The good news is that manufacturers tend to offer very long warranties on flash memory devices. I looked up on the Sony support site, and they offer a warranty of five to ten years, which you would fall into. I would call Sony support and start the replacement process. You won't get the files back, but at least you won't need to replace it.
on Aug 22, 2011
How to put games on my psp?
So you just got your new PSP and you want to download games but you're not sure what to do or where to go? Well this article will show you how download games to your PSP.
First you will need:
Sony PSP with firmware 1.0 or 1.5
PSP Memory Stick Pro Duo
1. Go to the website and pick the game that you want to download.
2. Download the game to your computer making sure that it will work with the version of firmware that is on your PSP player. Make sure the file ends with PSP
3. Insert the memory Stick into your PSP player
4. Connect the PSP player to your computer via the USB cable
5. Copy the game onto your PSP player making sure to place them under the "PSP", "GAMES" folders on your memory stick. If these folders don't exist on your memory stick you will need to create them.
That's it now you are ready start playing your games.
I am adding a link for free download...
on Dec 24, 2010
How do I put photos from my comuter onto a 2gb
hope this helped..good day..please vote...
- Insert a Memory Stick into the Memory Stick slot in the left side of the PSP. Depending on how many photos you want it to hold, you may need to get a larger one than the stick that came with your system.
- Turn on the PSP.
- Plug a USB cable into the back of the PSP and into your PC or Mac. The USB cable needs to have a Mini-B connector on one end (this plugs into the PSP), and a standard USB connector on the other (this plugs into the computer).
- Scroll to the "Settings" icon on the home menu of your PSP.
- Find the "USB Connection" icon in the "Settings" menu. Press the X button. Your PSP will display the words "USB Mode" and your PC or Mac will recognize it as a USB storage device.
- If there isn't one already, create a folder called "PSP" on the PSP Memory Stick -- it shows up as "Portable Storage Device" or something similar -- (you can use Windows Explorer on a PC, or Finder on a Mac).
- If there isn't one already, create a folder called "PHOTO" inside the "PSP" folder (on newer firmware versions, this folder may also be called "PICTURE").
- Drag and drop image files into the "PHOTO" or "PICTURE" folder just as you would save files in another folder on your computer.
- Disconnect your PSP by first clicking on "Safely Remove Hardware" on the bottom menu bar of a PC, or by "ejecting" the drive on the Mac (drag the icon into the trash). Then unplug the USB cable and press the circle button to return to the home menu.....
on Dec 24, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?