20 Most Recent
- Page 9 Questions & Answers
How to fix camera nikon f3 shut sticky
First, I'm not a Nikon tech.
* Wow, old school. I had 3 nikkormats even the 1/2 frame one. Well I still got them but I use my phablet now.
* Sticky shutter usually means the camera needs cleaning and probably a spring replacement. The shutter is exposed every time the lens is taken off or the back is opened.
* Lots of stuff and dirt gets into the body. I've tried cleaning fluids but that's not a good idea if your using the wrong fluid or spray it in the wrong place.
* Here is a Forum that may address the issue; https://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/discuss/72157647706281597/
* You should take it to a camera shop (older one) to have it checked, cleaned, and lubricated.
With several Nikon Dslrs I have a problem with a compact S9100.
Sounds like a dead battery OR an OLD battery that will not take a charge. I cannot answer that with information you gave me. Many of the Power Up Functions Briefly use lots of power. While it is Off, hook it to power adapter and make sure GREEN LED blinks When it Stops Blinking then Disconnect it and Try to turn it on. if it works once or twice the battery is bad and needs replacement. If it never works you may have issue with camera. What goes with old batteries is capacity. It dies quickly.
Where to get a shutter button for nikon coolpix l105,lost mine off
Nikon has done what many companies have done. Taken parts off their website. This means you cannot BUY anything but accessories. This forces you to send it to a Nikon Certified Service Center where they'll QUOTE the job before repairing it. If you send a camera in always ask about cleaning it too. (if it is old).
Not finding what you are looking for?