Galaxy G18-AT Popcorn Maker Questions & Answers
Galaxy popper g12 unpopped kernels
The problem you are having is the thermostat inside the kettle is getting weak these can be ordered from Star Manufacturing or a concessions supply place that does repairs Also Gold Medal Product has a similar thermostat that will work in your kettle pt# 47082 Just a FYI
Sadly, I cannot help with your cell Phone in the Popcorn Machine question area.
Manual for cooks companion pressure cooker ccpcs8
- Once the pressure point is reached, the pressure cooker will beep and the timer will start counting up. At this point, you can adjust the cooking time as needed.
- To adjust the cooking time, press the "Time" button on the control panel. This will display the current cooking time.
- Use the "+" and "-" buttons to adjust the cooking time as needed. The cooking time can be adjusted in 1-minute increments.
- Once you have set the desired cooking time, simply wait for the pressure cooker to finish cooking the food.
3/17/2023 9:15:09 PM •
24 views • 0 helpful votes
How to repair a SALTON Vita Pro Juicer that won't start
If you're comfortable with taking the juicer apart and have some technical experience, here are some additional steps you can take to diagnose and repair the issue:
- Check the power supply: Use a multimeter to check the voltage output of the power supply. If the voltage is lower than what is required by the juicer, the motor won't receive enough power to start. Replace the power supply if necessary.
- Check the motor capacitor: The motor capacitor helps to start the motor and keep it running. If the capacitor is faulty, the motor won't start. You can test the capacitor with a multimeter to see if it's working properly. If it's not, replace the capacitor.
- Check the motor windings: The motor windings can become damaged or burned out, which will prevent the motor from starting. You can test the windings with a multimeter to see if there is continuity between them. If there isn't, you may need to replace the motor.
- Check the switch: The switch can become faulty, preventing power from reaching the motor. Use a multimeter to test the switch for continuity. If it's not working properly, replace the switch.
- Check the fuse: Some juicers have a fuse that can blow out if there is a power surge or other electrical issue. Check the fuse with a multimeter to see if it's blown. If it is, replace the fuse.
If you feel the above cannot help , I strongly believe it will help, you can consider replacing with a cheaper one like:
2/26/2023 8:12:10 PM •
18 views • 1 helpful votes
Do sedona dehydrators have a fuse?
It is possible that some models of Sedona dehydrators have a fuse, but it is not a universal feature of all Sedona dehydrators. I recommend checking the user manual for your specific model of Sedona dehydrator to see if it has a fuse and, if so, where the fuse is located. If you do not have the user manual, you may be able to find it online or by contacting the manufacturer for assistance.
If your Sedona dehydrator is not functioning properly and you suspect that a fuse may be the cause, you can try checking the fuse to see if it is blown. If the fuse is blown, you will need to replace it in order to restore power to the dehydrator. Be sure to use a fuse with the correct amperage rating as specified in the user manual or by the manufacturer.
1/6/2023 10:04:09 AM •
29 views • 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?