20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Galaxy popper g12 unpopped kernels
The problem you are having is the thermostat inside the kettle is getting weak these can be ordered from Star Manufacturing or a concessions supply place that does repairs Also Gold Medal Product has a similar thermostat that will work in your kettle pt# 47082 Just a FYI
Sadly, I cannot help with your cell Phone in the Popcorn Machine question area.
Convert 238grams of miralax to cups
1/2 cup heaping,or 7 heaping Tbsp...if mixing w Gatorade for a colonoscopy,I did the generous 1/2 cup per bottle of G-ade ,which is actually 28 oz. not 32 oz.
1/22/2023 8:01:13 PM •
on Jan 22, 2023
What does error code E-1 mean on carbons Commercial waffle maker
Error code E-1 on a Carbon's Commercial waffle maker typically indicates a problem with the temperature sensor. The temperature sensor is responsible for monitoring and controlling the temperature of the waffle plates. If the sensor is not working correctly, it can cause the error code to appear and the waffle maker to stop working.
Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the temperature sensor for any debris or buildup that may be blocking it. Clean the sensor with a soft, dry cloth.
- Check the temperature sensor's connector for any damage or debris that may be preventing it from making a proper connection with the waffle maker. Clean the connector with a soft, dry cloth.
- Check the wiring harness for any frayed or damaged wires that may be causing the problem.
- If the above steps did not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to replace the temperature sensor.
1/14/2023 9:57:30 PM •
on Jan 14, 2023
Do sedona dehydrators have a fuse?
It is possible that some models of Sedona dehydrators have a fuse, but it is not a universal feature of all Sedona dehydrators. I recommend checking the user manual for your specific model of Sedona dehydrator to see if it has a fuse and, if so, where the fuse is located. If you do not have the user manual, you may be able to find it online or by contacting the manufacturer for assistance.
If your Sedona dehydrator is not functioning properly and you suspect that a fuse may be the cause, you can try checking the fuse to see if it is blown. If the fuse is blown, you will need to replace it in order to restore power to the dehydrator. Be sure to use a fuse with the correct amperage rating as specified in the user manual or by the manufacturer.
1/6/2023 10:25:46 AM •
on Jan 06, 2023
Galanz bread machine paddle turns slow
- Make sure that the bread maker is properly assembled and that the paddle is securely attached to the drive shaft.
- Check the power supply and make sure that the bread maker is plugged in and receiving power.
- Check the fuse or circuit breaker to make sure that the bread maker is not tripping any electrical circuits.
- Make sure that the motor and controller are properly connected and functioning correctly. You may want to check the wiring and make sure there are no loose or damaged connections.
1/2/2023 10:37:39 PM •
on Jan 02, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?