20 Most Recent
GolfBuddy Golf Buddy VOICE GPS Questions & Answers
Golf Buddy Voice 2 range finder shows battery image with X sign.
You may have to return it.
- Please check to make sure the data cable and wall charger are inserted all the way.
• Please try using another USB cable (this type of cable is widely used in the electronics industry) or in a different outlet.
• If a battery image with an "X" or lightning bolt is shown while the unit is connected, please perform an emergency reboot on the unit.
• To perform an emergency reboot: Please turn off the unit. Connect the USB data cable to your computer or wall charger. While holding down the P and large Main button located on the front of the unit, connect the USB cable to the unit. When the screen starts to flash, release the two buttons. Once you reach SYNC screen, disconnect the USB cable from the unit. Turn on the device. Emergency Reboot is now complete.
• If you are still experiencing issues : Service Request Registration
It reads 10 to 20 yards shorter than actual yardage.
re-calibrate the unit or get a more accurate unit
20 yards for a cheap gps unit is about average
remember that you actual yardage is measured by the revolutions and circumference of the tyres so the difference could be coming from that area rather than from the gps unit
How can i change the battery?
It has a rechargeable battery. However if you need to replace you may have to send them their RA dept.
Shown in the link below, you would have to send your Voice into our RA department to replace your battery. Please contact us at 888-251-6058 or email us directly at [email protected]
Golf Buddy Voice GPS Unit
Not finding what you are looking for?