20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Cp-hr7xslim driver for windows 7
Download its software from here
2. Navigate to the file's download location
3. Right-click the item and select "Properties."
4. Under the "Compatibility" tab and in the "Compatibility mode" section, Check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows Vista"
5. Click "Apply" and then "Ok."
6. You my now run the installer to install the drivers.
on Sep 28, 2011
I can not find driver
You may try uninstalling the existing drivers\software and install them in the Vista Compatibility Mode and check if it helps. To do so, follow these steps.Right click on the setup file (setup.exe for the drivers) and select Properties. Click on the Compatibility tab and check the box which says Run this program in compatibility mode for. Select Windows Vista (Service Pack 2). Click Apply and OK. Right click the setup file and select Run as Administrator and follow the normal installation procedure.
on Aug 08, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?