Try a code search method. Sometimes it may halp you.
If after trying "Direct Code Entry" your device does not respond, or if your brand is not listed, try doing a search of the code library for your code by following these steps.
- Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
- Press and release the desired Mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks once, then stays on.
- Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
- Press and release MUTE to install the code. The indicator light goes off.
Most users will want to store VCR codes under the VCR button, Cable codes under CBL, etc. If you want to store a VCR code under CBL, etc., first follow the procedure for Direct Code Entry and press CBL in step 2 of Direct Code Entry, then enter ANY VCR code in step 3 of Direct Code Entry. Then follow the steps above for Code Search.