20 Most Recent
RCA M4008 MP3 Player Questions & Answers
My M4008A Says building data base and then just
You need to make sure there is at least 50MB of free space on the device for it to build the databse. If you have at least that much space available, then there might be an issue with the firmware that is currently on the device. Sometimes these files get corrupted, simply reflash the firmware to restore them.
Download the firmware update from here:http://voxrightnow.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1416
Follow the instructions to install the firmware on your device. Be sure to back up any important media on your player in case the firmware reinstall erases them.
How to earse songs off
plug your mp3 player to usb device of your keyboard.
windows should find a new drive. Opal.
click on the new drive there.
Go to my music in the opal folder.
Right click on the music you want to earse.
Go to delete and delete it.
Rca opal m4008a
The solution is to reset your firmware.
You can get this directly from the RCA website at
Or you can try to fix your problem using someone else's files for your player.
You need to set your computer to view hidden files for this--the firmware on your player uses hidden files like this. I don't have those files handy--you may try searching online forums for onther m4008a users.
Rca mp3 520 jet
Try a format -
The below was copyed from an earlier post of mine.
Over a period of time your info can get corrupt from transering music back and forth.
To format plug it in to usb.
Go to my computer
It shows up as a removably disc, usually drive f:
Right click on drive f: (or the approriate drive) and click format.
Let me know what happens, you will have reload the player, also try bypassing the software you are using to tranfer, by opening up drive f: and clicking and dragging your music into it , or you can copy and paste it into drive f:
Connect RCA cables to USB on home stereo
Unfortunately, it's not possible to directly connect RCA cables to a USB port on a home stereo. USB is a digital audio interface, while RCA cables transmit analog audio signals. However, there are a few possible solutions to connect your PSWI 8M wireless powered sub to your home stereo:
- Use a USB-to-analog audio adapter: You can purchase a USB-to-analog audio adapter, which will convert the digital audio signal from the USB port into an analog audio signal that can be transmitted through RCA cables. Simply connect the USB end of the adapter to the USB port on your home stereo, and then connect the RCA cables from the adapter to the line-in port on the subwoofer.
- Use a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi audio receiver: If your home stereo has Bluetooth or Wi-Fi capabilities, you can purchase a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi audio receiver that will allow you to wirelessly connect the stereo to the subwoofer. Simply pair the audio receiver with your home stereo, and then connect the audio output from the receiver to the line-in port on the subwoofer.
- Use a different audio output on the home stereo: If your home stereo doesn't have RCA outputs, it may have a different audio output that you can use instead. Check the user manual or contact the manufacturer to determine if there are other audio outputs that you can use to connect the subwoofer.
I hope this helps!
Where can I find a RCA Digital PLL radio model RP3711A user manual?
You can find the RCA Digital PLL Radio Model RP3711A user manual on the RCA website or on various other websites that offer user manuals for electronic devices. Here are the steps to find the manual on the RCA website:
- Go to the RCA website (https://rcaaudiovideo.com/).
- Click on the "Support" tab at the top of the page.
- Select "User Manuals" from the drop-down menu.
- Type "RP3711A" into the search bar and click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the "RP3711A" search result.
- Click on the "Download Manual" button to download the user manual in PDF format.
If you prefer, you can also search for the manual on other websites that offer electronic device user manuals, such as ManualsLib, ManualsOnline, or Retrevo.
3/14/2023 3:56:33 PM •
on Mar 14, 2023
RCA RD2052A turning on and off, not playing, and not displaying a volume bar
If your RCA RD2052A MP3 player is turning on and off, not playing, and not displaying a volume bar, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Reset the device: Sometimes resetting the MP3 player can solve the issue. To do this, press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds until the device turns off. Then, release the button and turn on the player again.
- Check the battery: Make sure the battery is fully charged and not low on power. If the battery is low, it may cause the player to turn off unexpectedly.
- Try a different USB cable: If the device is not charging or connecting to your computer, try using a different USB cable.
- Update the firmware: Visit the RCA website and check for any firmware updates for your device. Updating the firmware can sometimes solve any software issues.
- Contact customer support: If none of these steps work, you may need to contact customer support for further assistance.
3/3/2023 6:02:48 PM •
on Mar 03, 2023
Mixer XLR main output to AVR Receiver as RCA not sound on main speakers
It sounds like the issue might be with the routing of the signal from the wireless microphone to the main output on the mixer. Make sure the wireless microphone is plugged into the correct input channel on the mixer and that the channel is properly selected and turned up on the mixer.
Also, make sure that the main output on the mixer is selected as the output source and that the level is turned up to an appropriate level. It's possible that the level might be too low or the wrong output might be selected.
If you're still not getting any sound, try plugging in a different audio source (such as a phone or MP3 player) into the mixer's input and see if you can hear any sound through the main output. If you can hear sound from another source, then the issue might be with the wireless microphone or its connection to the mixer.
2/26/2023 5:13:45 AM •
on Feb 26, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?