20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Getting album art
I used MediaMonkey I have successfully encoded over 1000 mp3 with the album artwork interlaced in the ID3 tag. The only issue I have now is that some of the artwork shows up and some doesn't? If I open the same music in a media player that supports album artwork it shows up fine?
on Apr 24, 2020
Cant Block Videos?
I switched the hide protection to show and then when i hit menu on the folder i wanted to protected it gave me the option to hide it. Then i went back and choose hide protected and it was gone, works perfectly
on Sep 27, 2016
Zen wont turn on or charge
Try another PC or another USB port
Make sure the hold/lock is not engaged
Check for firmware update on Creative's website
Get Recovery Tool from Creative
Try this: disconnect the player from the computer, turn it off, hold in the volume + button, and reconnect the player to the computer while holding the volume + button in. Keep holding the volume + button for an additional 5-50 seconds. Windows should eventually go into recovery mode and revive the player- it will pop up a window that says Found New Hardware Wizard.
If all else fails, check with this guy:
Creative Zen – Formatting
Step by step instructions for formatting a player
1. Detach the player from the PC if it is connected, and turn off the player.
2. Press and hold the Play button while powering on the player.
3. When the player displays the Creative logo, release the Play button
4. Select Format (All) and select Yes to format the player.
5. After the player has finished formatting, select Reboot.
6. Re-transfer the tracks to the player.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
on Dec 29, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?