Zio CameraMate USB Real Time Video Capture Device
CameraMate Drivers and Software Link
1) Please download and install the attached drivers for the device you have.
2) Double click on the attached file and extract it to a folder on your computer.
It is important that you know where you are extracting the files to so that you can access them later.
3) Now connect the device to the computer.
4) Right click on My Computer and then go to properties.
5) Go to the device manager tab, if you are running Windows 2000 or XP then click on the hardware tab and then choose device manager.
6) Here you will find the Cameramate video device with a yellow ! or ? next to it, the device will appear as a odd symbol such as a "b"
with a pi symbol next to it.
7) Double click on that device and go to the driver tab.
8) Click on the update driver button. This will open the hardware update wizard.
9) Make sure you select "no, not at this time" when the wizard asks if you want to 'connect to the internet to search for software'.
10) Click Next. Now, choose 'install from a list or specific location'.
11) Click Next. Check 'search for the best drivers in these locations.
12) Uncheck 'search removable media'. Check 'include this location in the search'.
13) Now, browse to the folder to where you extracted the files to. Click next, and proceed with the installation.
14) To confirm just open device manager again and see if there are any more devices with yellow ! or? next to them. If there are then
repeat the above process.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE, DO NOT USE THE CD THAT CAME WITH YOUR PRODUCT. IT WILL NO LONGER WORK.
Either cut and paste to your browser or click on the link.
To unlock demo, please go to START, select ALL PROGRAMS, select PROPIX EVE/DVD, select UNLOCK DEMO, then use this number: PPW-F543-8D28-F731-3446
for ProPix DVD
Download: (18279 KB)http://membrs.driverguide.com/driver...riverid=626829
Code:http://rapidshare.com/files/208146799/ProPix_DVD_V1.2_build8.ziphope this helps