20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Check the power cable
Connect the HP Deskjet F4140 All-in-One directly to the walloutlet
Follow the steps below to power cycle your all-in-one:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the USB/Ethernet cable from the All-in-One and also disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
4. Check for the functionality
Reset the All-in-One:
1. Press and hold the Cancel button and then press the Start Copy Color button.
2. Release both buttons. The self-test page prints.
Now check the functionality
HP Deskjet F4180...
on Sep 11, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?