1) Perform the printer hard set once and restore the printer settings to default. Check if the SCSI interface
is set correctly on your Windows computer.
2) If there are any interruption connection is made on your computer make sure those settings doesn't interfere
with your scanner setting.
3) Check if the name of your scanner
appears under the devices connected to your computer. Uninstall the previously installed scanner software and re-install the same
after deleting the cache files of the old one.
4) Once the re-installation is done,
the scanner will work fine. If it still does not work fine, take the scanner to the nearest retailer and service based on the print job,
you have to load the paper in the input tray.
5) If you are printing an image
and set the paper type as photo paper
but if you load the normal paper, the printer will not print properly.
6) It is important to modify the print settings as per the print job.
You can look into the user manual and purchase the appropriate papers to print.
For more support visit our website @ https://goo.gl/4bc47n