20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i reset my phone
- Remove the battery cover.
- Press and hold the Power (on/off) button on your device.
- While holding the Power button, take out the battery and put it back in.
- If you see a progress bar (see below), keep holding the Power button.
- Next, the Palm Powered screen will appear. Release the Power button when you see it.
- You'll see a screen that asks: Erase all data? YES = "up" button NO = any other button. Press UP on your 5-way navigator to complete the hard reset.
Unlock a palm centro to
There can be many ways to Unlock your phone. As far as i know unlocking by codes is the simple and safe way. I will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com
which is doing good service and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums.
I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.
My Palm centro phone will
i got the same problem, my phone cant turn on.... when i turn it on it show me the orange circle (palm) and compleat loading then restart loading again and again...... please if anyone knows any thing about this problem just say!
My phone had froze. So i took the battery out and
first kwwp ur phone's back cover open and wrap it up in a cushions for 48hrs.
then touch every part of ur battery to the sides of a steel glass having too hot water in it nd then wrap dat battery also into another cushion fast nd keep for 48hrs
then take out, wipe it properly nd then plug nd see.............
I can't log out of facebook from my palm centro!!
1) Press the options key on the bottom right of your keypad (next to the alt key). A drop down menu will appear on the top of your screen.
2) Scroll over to the options tab.
3) Scroll down to the Settings tab
4) Logout button will appear
Not finding what you are looking for?