20 Most Recent
Bissell LITTLE green Compact Multi-Purpose Cleaner Vacuum Questions & Answers
My little green machine won't spray the solution but it will pick
We had the same problem. After dissassembling the whole machine we could not find a clog or any other obvious problem. The manual suggests priming the pump by putting the solution reservoir in and out a few times. This did not help much. What did work was to raise the unit up a few feet above the trigger while depressing the holding the spray trigger. (That is, use gravity to fill the tube.) After solution was flowing freely, we turned the machine on and it seems to spray fine again.
Hope this helps
BISSELL powerforce helix silver piece fell out? 2191 not compact
It sounds like the small silver piece that fell out of your BISSELL Powerforce Helix may be the motor brush. The motor brush is a small, spring-loaded carbon block that makes contact with the motor to conduct electricity. If the motor brush falls out or is not installed correctly, it can cause the motor to make a loud, high-pitched noise.
To fix the problem, you should locate the motor brush and try to reinstall it. The motor brush is typically located near the motor on one or both sides of the vacuum. You may need to consult the user manual or contact BISSELL customer service for specific instructions on how to access and install the motor brush.
If the motor brush is damaged or missing, you may need to purchase a replacement motor brush from BISSELL or a vacuum repair shop. Once you have replaced the motor brush, the high-pitched noise should go away and the vacuum should operate normally.
How do I replace the upright locking foot pedal on my Bissell 3760-4
Replacing the upright locking foot pedal on a Bissell 3760-4 is a fairly straightforward process. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Turn off and unplug the vacuum cleaner.
- Lay the vacuum cleaner on its side so that you can access the bottom of the machine.
- Locate the locking foot pedal and use a screwdriver to remove the screws that hold it in place.
- Once the screws are removed, gently pull the old locking foot pedal away from the vacuum cleaner.
- Take the replacement locking foot pedal and position it in the same spot where the old one was removed.
- Use the screwdriver to attach the replacement locking foot pedal with the screws you removed earlier.
- Test the new locking foot pedal to make sure it works properly and holds the vacuum cleaner in the upright position.
- Once you are satisfied with the new locking foot pedal, flip the vacuum cleaner back over to its normal upright position.
- Plug in the vacuum cleaner and turn it on to make sure everything is functioning properly.
With these steps, you should be able to successfully replace the upright locking foot pedal on your Bissell 3760-4.
My height adjustment on my new bissell power force helix tirbo rewind vaccum wont adjustmy height adjustment dont go up and down
If the height adjustment on your Bissell PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind vacuum is not functioning properly, there are a few things you can try to fix it:
- Make sure that the height adjustment lever is being pressed down all the way. Sometimes the lever can get stuck in the "up" position, which prevents the height adjustment from working.
- Check the height adjustment mechanism to make sure it is not damaged or obstructed. This may involve removing the vacuum's dustbin or base plate to access the mechanism.
- If the height adjustment lever and mechanism are functioning properly, the problem could be with the vacuum's belt. The belt is responsible for driving the height adjustment mechanism, and if it is stretched or damaged, it may not be able to move the mechanism properly. In this case, you may need to replace the belt.
- If none of these solutions fix the problem, the vacuum's internal hardware may be faulty and will need to be repaired or replaced. You may need to seek the assistance of a professional for this type of repair.
Not finding what you are looking for?