20 Most Recent
Archos 605 Digital Media Player - Page 9 Questions & Answers
I bought a PSWi-8M wireless
Unfortunately you need the transmitter. i would contact Polk and see if they sell this part separately or start scouring the internet. someone might have blown their sub but the transmitter would still work.
Motorola DCP-501 All-In-One Home Theater Receiver will not come on at all?
Check the power source and if you can get behind the switch, check for continuity. Make sure that the device is properly connected to a power source and that the outlet is functioning. You can test the outlet by plugging in another device.
Check the power cable and make sure that the power cable is properly connected to the unit and the power source. Also, check for any damage or fraying on the cable.
Check the power switch to ensure that the power switch is turned on. It is possible that it might have been turned off accidentally.
Try resetting the device by disconnecting it from the power source, waiting for a few minutes, and then plugging it back in.
If all those fail, you will need to take to an audio engineer.
How to set alarm Ikea Slabang clock
1. Press and hold the "+" or "-" button to enter the alarm settings.
2. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired hour for the alarm.
3. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the minutes setting.
4. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired minutes for the alarm.
5. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and move to the alarm mode setting.
6. Press the "+" or "-" button to choose the desired alarm mode (i.e. one time, daily, or weekdays).
7. Press the SET/RESET button to confirm and activate the alarm. The ALARM indicator light will turn on when the alarm is active.
8. To turn off the alarm, press the SET/RESET button. The ALARM indicator light will turn off when the alarm is deactivated.
How can I turn off shuffle mode in my playlist on alexa?
You can turn off shuffle mode in your playlist on Alexa using the following steps:
- Open the Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the "More" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Music & Books" from the list.
- Tap on "Amazon Music" or the music service that you are using.
- Tap on "Playlists" and select the playlist you want to play.
- Tap on the play button to start the playlist.
- While the playlist is playing, tap on the bar at the bottom of the screen to expand the player.
- Tap on the "Shuffle" button to turn it off.
Alternatively, you can say "Alexa, turn off shuffle" while the playlist is playing to turn off the shuffle mode.
Model #bc345crs volume knob not right
If the volume knob on your model #bc345crs is not functioning properly, there could be a few potential causes. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check for any debris or blockage around the knob that might be preventing it from turning properly. Clean the area with a soft cloth to remove any dust or dirt.
- Try turning the knob in both directions to see if there is any difference in the sound output. If the knob only seems to work in one direction, it could be a sign of a faulty potentiometer, which is the component responsible for regulating the volume.
- If cleaning the knob and turning it in both directions doesn't improve the issue, you may need to open up the device and check for any loose connections or damaged components. This should only be attempted by someone with experience working with electronics.
- If you are unable to diagnose and fix the issue yourself, it may be best to bring the device to a professional for repair or replacement.
Not finding what you are looking for?