• Visit channel store and search for the Roku Google channels
• Choose the add channel option from the Roku Google play movies and TV application that is selected.
• Sign in by choosing option "go to the channel".
• Open your computer or the mobile device.
• Use the option play.google.com/roku get ready to enter the respective code which is displayed on the Roku screen.
• Follow the on-screen instructions.
• Payment mode is selected and a Google pin is received.
• Return to your devices and search for the Google contents.
• In case the Google Pin is forgotten it can be reset signing in again.
• The Google account used can also be changed.
• The Roku account activated using Roku activation code link is compulsory before counting on these procedures.
Connecting Google channels to Roku device can be done with extensive support by calling toll-free number +1-888-269-1011 and the network support team availed at the end would assist you better. More updates are provided at www.go-roku.com